ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Stop the Spamming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Lightbulb Stop the Spamming

Latley the OT has been flooded with spam threads and it's getting out of control. Everyone please try and cut down on it.

It's not bad every once and a while but come on, this is just ridiculous.

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

hey thats what i said...do i have a echo? lol finally somebody agrees wit me!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

woo hoo now i love you for putting this thread up
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Anyone who starts one of these threads will be banned from off-topic for 1 week. Stopit!
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Kevin, Starscream and Sodagirl started it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Dec 2002, 07:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Kevin, Starscream and Sodagirl started it.
...Riiiiight.

One thing about it tho, it's the most traffic OT has had in a week.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
Anyone who starts one of these threads will be banned from off-topic for 1 week. Stopit!
What type of thread isnt allowed now?
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid
What type of thread isnt allowed now?
Threads titled:

The "I Love _____" Thread.
(fill in the blank)

With people showing user to user appreciation for the person named.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I've said this since after the first week of pwf being open

too much spamming takes place here

Old 02 Dec 2002, 01:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen_Angels_Man
I've said this since after the first week of pwf being open

too much spamming takes place here
You are one bitter little dude...
Old 02 Dec 2002, 01:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

bitter?

out side of the wrestling and sports forum this site is nothing more then a spam fest and i'm damn near ashamed to admit i'm a mod here where all that happens is fucking threads about your favorite toothpaste or where everyones at etc it's fucking sad

i thought WOW was bad but this place is becoming fucking pathetic

Old 02 Dec 2002, 01:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

so let me guess...your staying because maybe one day vixen will come back and rescue you from this hell....i poop on you now

Old 02 Dec 2002, 01:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
bitter?

out side of the wrestling and sports forum this site is nothing more then a spam fest and i'm damn near ashamed to admit i'm a mod here where all that happens is fucking threads about your favorite toothpaste or where everyones at etc it's fucking sad

Then I guess you didn't notice that you were in OFF TOPIC. You know, the forum about nothing? If you have something specific to say then go to that subject's respective forum, otherwise shut up and let people talk about their toothpaste...
Old 02 Dec 2002, 02:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
bitter?

ok the putz formally known as BLoodice
are you serious? are you trying to sound like an arrogant and egomaniacal bastard?? if so kudos to you
if not maybe ya wanna turn down the attitude skippy

If you have so many problems with the posers and the posts there are a couple things you can do
One of them is get to steppin cause attitude doesnt help anything chief
another thing you can do is try to lead by example rather than whining like a pompous bitch

basically Put Up or Shut Up

my advice to you however is to stay out of OT
there are reasons why its the board with the heaviest traffic

none of those reasons are because we wanna hear you bitch and moan

Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Umm Kurt, you have been here a month, and already you have over 2300 posts to your name.
So spam boy, i propose it to you. put up real posts or shut up.