ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who are the PWF OT Veterans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Who are the PWF OT Veterans?

I saw this at PW... so we'll do it here...

who are the vets (posters that've been in OT the longest)

I'm gonna leave this to you guys... but remember... I registered in August... NOT NOVEMBER!

Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i dont know
Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I guess Im one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
i dont know
what's wrong?

yeah Mac... ur one... as am I... as is KK...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yup yup I am one of those. I was member 10 and came straight here never leaving.

Some others here right away were....
Princess Stephanie
Buckshot LaFonge
Mellow Glow/Shynefactory
Gee...but he's not here much now
ILC
DogCatcher
Jason3D
IglooMan

K, memory is slippin...There are soooo many more.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

porbly members 1-60,70 cause obviously they were the first here.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Yup yup I am one of those. I was member 10 and came straight here never leaving.

Some others here right away were....
Princess Stephanie
Buckshot LaFonge
Mellow Glow/Shynefactory
Gee...but he's not here much now
ILC
DogCatcher
Jason3D
IglooMan

K, memory is slippin...There are soooo many more.
would you like to remember me?

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3

would you like to remember me?
I wasn't listing people that had already said it!
I know u were here...no worries.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:

I wasn't listing people that had already said it!
I know u were here...no worries.
i get it... lol

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hell, I don't know. I stopped paying attention to these things a long time ago...
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, whats the point of knowing whos the vets are here??
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

^^^^what the last two said

Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Man Without Fear

Foos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup yup I am one of those. I was member 10
*Checks member number*

Hmmm, don't think that makes me a vet here though
Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Foos

*Checks member number*

Hmmm, don't think that makes me a vet here though
nope... with 41 posts I don't even think you could be classified as a jobber... lol... no offense...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

If I posted more when I first got here I sure would be!