ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Minor problem with AOD...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Minor problem with AOD...

nothing too big... just in your sigs you have TheMan2oo2.... close... but it's The Man2oo3... a space after "The" and the 2oo2 should be 2oo3... could everyone fix it? Thanx...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You mean ppl actually are using your name in their sig's for a good reason and you are being picky about the spelling?????? Damn, no wonder everybody picks on you so much....
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

anyone else find it a little odd that the supposed pwf gm is in my case 8 years younger then me?

I believe it is time to have a pwf election!

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
I believe it is time to have a pwf election!

Elections are always good!
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Do I smell internet ratings? ill start up the thread.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
You mean ppl actually are using your name in their sig's for a good reason and you are being picky about the spelling?????? Damn, no wonder everybody picks on you so much....
yeah... I know... but I'm just pointing out that there's a Man2oo2, there's a Man2oo3, and there's a Man2oo4... I'm The Man2oo2 and 2oo3... but 2oo2 is inactive... 2oo4... as it turns out... was the real Positively Page...

J... there is one poster younger than me that I'm aware of... that poster is Gee... this was pointed out to me by Pris at PW... the election will not happen... as my term will last a good 4 years... and then I run again... my poison has yet to be completed... just wait... the AOD signing was Part 1... Part 2 will be bigger... and better!

Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Alright. But your list also needs to be updated for other things. Please add

The Bleak (AOD Hitman)

to the lists. And HBK IS GOD is now known as LETHAL and Rey Rey Is God is now GET THE TABLES. Thank you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Dec 2002, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Alright. But your list also needs to be updated for other things. Please add

The Bleak (AOD Hitman)

to the lists. And HBK IS GOD is now known as LETHAL and Rey Rey Is God is now GET THE TABLES. Thank you.
Ok... did it...