ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What's your name?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default What's your name?

we've had a few of these... but... I think I missed it... lol... post your name... mine is... SAM

Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Whats the purpose of this? Are you that lonely that you have find friends over the internet? oh and

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
Whats the purpose of this? Are you that lonely that you have find friends over the internet? oh and
uh huh... riiiight... if ur little brain couldn't understand the question... it's what is your real name... mmmhmmm... now if you would like to answer it... fine... but if you would like to argue... follow me to the WZ...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3

follow me to the WZ...
I don't want to you follow you anywhere you bumb raider, i wanna stay right here so if you try anything gay you'll get caught red handed or should i say sticky handed you sad pathetic excuse of a boy. Oh and keep looking for friends over the net, its all cool with me you lonely fucker

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:

I don't want to you follow you anywhere you bumb raider, i wanna stay right here so if you try anything gay you'll get caught red handed or should i say sticky handed you sad pathetic excuse of a boy. Oh and keep looking for friends over the net, its all cool with me you lonely fucker

mmmk... now is when I call upon my henchmen... who probably won't arrvie until later today... unless of course you're just playin' around?

Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

My name's Joe........now that wasn't to hard to figure out,was it?
Old 01 Dec 2002, 09:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:

mmmk... now is when I call upon my henchmen... who probably won't arrvie until later today... unless of course you're just playin' around?
Shut the fuck up.............lonely fucker

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:

Shut the fuck up.............lonely fucker
alright... boy... go to the WZ... post a thread dissing me... and wait and see what happens... end of story...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Oh i'm scared

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:

alright... boy... go to the WZ... post a thread dissing me... and wait and see what happens... end of story...
Hang on, i've just checked your profile and you were born on 1990!! your just a kid, so how the fuck can you call me a boy? You probably haven't even started pubity yet, awww, youngin

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:

Hang on, i've just checked your profile and you were born on 1990!! your just a kid, so how the fuck can you call me a boy? You probably haven't even started pubity yet, awww, youngin
did u just learn that I'm 12?! HA! Sly... would you like me to call you girl? I'm tellin' you sly...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:

did u just learn that I'm 12?! HA! Sly... would you like me to call you girl? I'm tellin' you sly...
Oh and was i surposed to know? Just because you go around trying to find out people's age, name, number and............ Doesn't mean everyone is as sad as you.......lonely fucker

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:

Oh and was i surposed to know? Just because you go around trying to find out people's age, name, number and............ Doesn't mean everyone is as sad as you.......lonely fucker
w/e... I only asked a question... and I don't need you to invade it... so I think you have the wrong area right now... the Insane Asylum is next door...

Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

My name's Kevin.

BTW, take this crap to the Warzone guys, not OT.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 11:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:

w/e... I only asked a question... and I don't need you to invade it... so I think you have the wrong area right now... the Insane Asylum is next door...
Hey ass clown your 2 minutes too late, you hadn't replied for 30 minutes, check the time of my last post 4:49pm England time and the time of your latest post 5:20pm England time, which means you tapped out. Hahahaha you idiot, its all over, too bad kid

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>