ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who wants to be my mod...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default who wants to be my mod...

for the RCW Roster/Discussion forum. but only that subforum, not the big boy RCW forum yet....i just need some help posting wrestlers pics, updating the roster files and whatever....

Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Id help but I havent created any wrestlers yet.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
Id help but I havent created any wrestlers yet.
well can you create one tonight

Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Sure
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Do I even need to volunteer? Isn't it obvious I'm an automatic mod candidate?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Do I even need to volunteer? Isn't it obvious I'm an automatic mod candidate?
as much as i am starting to like you within the last week, remember i said their not having it....i would let you if it was up to me, but it isnt...and they already said no

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Who said no? What mods and for what reason?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Who said no? What mods and for what reason?
i dont know the reason

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Was it Stone Cold and Bloodice, though?
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont want to start anything

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
i dont want to start anything

I'm just curious. If it's them, I basically knew it already anyway. Stone Cold has been telling me for a long time he'll never let me be mod again. So has Kevin. Bloodice hates me for some reason, and that fag bans me from PW over and over without even giving me a chance to fuckin' post. I just need clarification. At least PM me with it.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

thats still getting into it, if i get into it, i might go crazy, then the next thing i know, rcw will be wiped off the net...so stone cold, can you just set marbles straight..i mean tell him why he cant be a mod....

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
thats still getting into it, if i get into it, i might go crazy, then the next thing i know, rcw will be wiped off the net...so stone cold, can you just set marbles straight..i mean tell him why he cant be a mod....

He tells me it's because I beg for it.

I ask him, "well what if I stop begging?"

He says, "no!"

I say "why?"

He says "Because you beg me!"

What a moron.
Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

that was funny, but hey, at least you can use some of that humor for color commentary, im gonna email you like 5 secconds of it now, email it back with your comments please in a couple minutes

Old 01 Dec 2002, 12:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

did you open it yet or what???