ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I was thinking I might.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 06:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default I was thinking I might.....

dye my hair purple....

yeah, I know..I am bored, but I am also totally bored with my life, I mean I come and live at home for awhile, after 5 years of living in Hell (the weather there is real nice at this time of year!!) and home for me is a DEAD little country town in the middle of nowhere!! and I AM AS BORED AS HELL HERE!!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!

so I thought, why not? be a little different, do something extreme (and trust me, in a town like this..it will be extreme) of coarse, I will get brutalised for it, but hey! WHAT THE HELL, I think, WHAT THE HELL??? the town folk will just love it!!

so any other idea's to beat the boredom? or any other suggestions for my hair??

*****THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY DP PRODUCTIONS- HAVE A NICE DAY!! *****

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 07:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

(Sup DP!) Sounds good, will you post a pic so we can see the purple hair when you finish?
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm considering to dye my hair white........like any of you care!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
COOL!!!!!!!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

dp dye it!!!..ive dyed my hair a couple of times b4 and ive temporarily dyed it purple too..it will look great! DYE IT!
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
ive done that too but streaks
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hi Double K!!

lol, that would be so cool Joey!!

So I have finally decided I will...but I can't post a pic of it, coz I don't have a scanner sorry guys.....

lol...I can't wait!!

(it'll only be temporary tho!)

Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Go for it DP. It sounds like it is something that will make you feel better, and that's all that matters. I am sure it will look great.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

aww thanks Soda *hug*

Old 30 Nov 2002, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Just as long as you dont look like the chick on anna nicole smith show it would look sexy.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Go for it DP, nothing like doing something that makes you stand out in the crowd, I have dyed mine several different colors in the past (Blue was my fav). Never be afriad to express yourself.

Old 30 Nov 2002, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

That's cool. I'm thinking of dying my hair red.

Old 30 Nov 2002, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
That's cool. I'm thinking of dying my hair red.
You should, a deep red..dark. Not like orangey natural kinda red, but RED! Then when your darker roots grow it will really kick ass.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 01:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I think you should definitely dye it. I always dye my hair and cyber purple is one of my favs. My fav hair color that I have had is my current one which is shocking pink So you should try it and see how it turns out

Old 30 Nov 2002, 02:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I freind of mine recently dyed parts of her hair red. so now looks like this: