ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What's the crappiest CD you own?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default What's the crappiest CD you own?

When I first joined the music club I was able to get three CD's free so I picked out Godsmack, Limp Bizkit and I figured I'd buy a CD from someone I never listened too. So I got a Blink182 CD and in my opinion they suck big time. I got "take off your pants and jacket" and it's just a bunch of sucky pop music.

Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Limp Bizkit- Chocolate Star Fish.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Wrong section I think.

The worst cd I got was probaly maria carey.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Spice Girls lmao!
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I own a Powerman5000 cd, I dont remember the name of it since its in a box in the back of my closet.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Could someone please move this thread to the Entertainment forum, PLEASE? This is yet another reason why this website needs Marbles as mod.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

I have the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.......somewhere deep in the nether regions of my closet.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 01:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
confused

worst cds I own

No Doubt

Slipknot

&

Ozzy Osbournes latest album
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 30 Nov 2002, 01:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by
worst cds I own

No Doubt

Slipknot

&

Ozzy Osbournes latest album
Common Ozzy's new cd isn't that bad. I know its not the best cd he's come out with. But it's not the worst cd ever.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

NERD-In Search Of.........Goddamn I thought this CD would be better but outside of LapDance, RockStar, Brains, and Provider it blows.

Old 02 Dec 2002, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs down Bad CDs:

Trust COmpany

8 MILE soundtrack

Kid Rock- The History of Rock

Guns N Roses- The Spagetti Incident?

Pearl Jam- Viatology
Old 02 Dec 2002, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I will not incriminate myself by answering such a question. I own 2 CDs and I'm embarassed to own them....
Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

marvin sease...i never heard of the guy, but i thought it was a comedy record....but this guy actualy thinks he can sing, im gonna have to try to listen to it again...just to...well i dont know why

Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Theres already a thread like this but ill answer again since I have you all beat......and own.....Milli Vanilli.

Old 03 Dec 2002, 03:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Theres already a thread like this but ill answer again since I have you all beat......and own.....Milli Vanilli.
Why? Did you lose a bet? I have a Beatles tribuite album that's pretty bad. And the Chris Gaines album where Garth Brooks tried to go pop. The store wouldn't even take them on used cd they.