ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Son of B!tch.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2002, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Son of B!tch.......

I'm sorry but I got to get my frustration out........I started putting up the Christmas lights and got the damn bag with lights from the shed and I picked up the lights and the lights started falling apart in my hands....Fock.......it appears that some damn animal got into the bag and chewed on all the wires......$h!t...... Fock....................crap...........
Old 29 Nov 2002, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

that truely sucks, that is about as bad as when you hang up the lights half of them are out and the other half just keep blinking
Old 29 Nov 2002, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
kg f H wخlD

Mattitude is on a distinguished road

i hate when u get one of those sets (that has like 30,000 lights) and the whole set won't work because there is one malfuctioning light. You have to go through every damn light to find the one that doesnt' work and replace it. By the time you find the broken one, another one breaks!
Old 29 Nov 2002, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

damn

i thought someone figured out that i am the son of a bitch

Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Son of B!tch.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
I'm sorry but I got to get my frustration out........I started putting up the Christmas lights and got the damn bag with lights from the shed and I picked up the lights and the lights started falling apart in my hands....Fock.......it appears that some damn animal got into the bag and chewed on all the wires......$h!t...... Fock....................crap...........
Who s this horny girl in your av? she is fucking hot !

Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: Son of B!tch.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy

Who s this horny girl in your av? she is fucking hot !
I really don't know......I guess you have to talk to The Wanderer for her name......that's who gave it to me!
Old 29 Nov 2002, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:

That really sucks...
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Man I feel for ya,thats about what Christmas is like at our house.
Ever see Christmas Vacation? Well then you've seen my family:smfun:

Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

geez....im sorry...most of my lights arent working either
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Hahahahahaha lol, thats some funny shit, thanks for cheering me up man, i needed a good laugh

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>