ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

?Somewhere Out There?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default ?Somewhere Out There?

is that the name of the new song from Our Lady Peace?? I dont know the name of it...anyways I love when it says I miss your purple hair....I think of JH

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
RustyShakleford

Jeff Hardy is my second favorite wrestler the only one better is Bradshaw now thats a guy who knows how to wrestle he woulda been world champ by now but Vince McMahon is the devil

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that is the name of the song!! i'm listening to it right now!!!

and OMIGOD again...It reminds me of him too!! as soon as I heard it...it reminded me of him!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that is the name of the song!! i'm listening to it right now!!!

and OMIGOD again...It reminds me of him too!! as soon as I heard it...it reminded me of him!!

hehehe..it just came on here also when I posted it lol.....

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

lol, sorry my excitment, but you don't get much JNH conversation on these boards, and well, and conversation about JNH is good conversation!! lol

yeah, I love the whole new album "Gravity" it's fantastic!!

P.S did ya listen to those clips HR?

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I slept ALL day today I didnt even turn my pc on....Imma go there now...I will have to get some pics sent to you from when I met Jeff.....email me <if you want to> your home addy...I have 8 rolls....so I can spare a few...lol..I dont have any online though, well maybe one Im not sure....let me look @ home....but if you want email me that and I will get ya some in the mail Friday!!

I love this smilie lol...

Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

cool dude!! it's really good....

anyways...

YOU MET JEFF??????????????????????????/ OMIGOD!!

hello i'm talking to the luckiest girl on earth here!!

okay..sure...that would be soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I am from Australia y'know??

hey just a sec...I think I have spoken to you before....

Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

yes, more than likely we have tslked about it....I met him in Seattle in July...he is awesome!! I dont think we have talked talked about it, maybe just saw in some post that I met him...hmmmmmmm maybe it was the who have you met post...sorry it took me so long to respond, I am playing games @ pogo.com also...lol let me know if you want some pics ok?!?!?!

Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

hmm okay..coz I just kinda go deja vu (or however the hell you spell it!) when you said you'd met Jeff...anyways, that is way cool..I have to wait until next year when I get to...

lol..anyways.. I will email you soon k?

Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

*Stone Cold Update*
just had another earthquake, and knocked shit off his desk, but hes hatred for jeff is still in im. Now drink a beer and have a Happy Thanksgiving
*end transmission*
Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

ok..just whenever....I will try to get one scanned if I dont have it already....I will check when I get home!!

Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

okay...thanks heaps!!

Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah thats the title...i have the cd..its pretty good
Old 29 Nov 2002, 10:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Hmm...should be in music and entertainment....but Gravity is ok...it's not great, OLP's best Albums are Naveed and Clumsy....everything after that is mainstream shit...which is even better then most other music.

M<y recomendations to DL if u like OLP are "Hope","Superman's Dead","Clumsy","4AM" and "Starseed"
Old 30 Nov 2002, 10:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I was just at the OLP concert the first of november it was awsome!