ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

rcw roster....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default rcw roster....

i made a thread called rcw roster in the rcw forum.....go check it out.....i will add more to it later

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

hey SS keep the e-fed stuff in the e-fed forums.

we do so you should too.

I have nuthin against you guys and i wish you the best of luck with the new fed but lets keep it in the e-fed forum. OK?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
hey SS keep the e-fed stuff in the e-fed forums.

we do so you should too.

I have nuthin against you guys and i wish you the best of luck with the new fed but lets keep it in the e-fed forum. OK?
i will after a while, but im trying to get it to take off...

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

sop are we.

we took a hugh blow when Malice left and we are rebuilding. we would like to see it take off again but we still keep it in the e-fed forum.

like i said me and Wolf wish you nthe best of lusk and hope we both suceed to make the PWF E-Feds the best on the internet.

by the way what would you say to an interpromotional PPV down the road. Like after both E-Feds are established.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
sop are we.

we took a hugh blow when Malice left and we are rebuilding. we would like to see it take off again but we still keep it in the e-fed forum.

like i said me and Wolf wish you nthe best of lusk and hope we both suceed to make the PWF E-Feds the best on the internet.

by the way what would you say to an interpromotional PPV down the road. Like after both E-Feds are established.
cross promotional will only work if we determine the winners by flip of a coin, only in that case will it be ok with me

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

flip of coin my ass...what if I made 10 AWSOME promos and my opponent did 0 and he wins the match
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Slare
flip of coin my ass...what if I made 10 AWSOME promos and my opponent did 0 and he wins the match
in REAL life someone can make a terrific promo, and get thier ass handed to them by someone who cant even put together a sentence.... thats what makes it real championship wrestling

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

See Slare thats what happens when you try to dop to different E-Feds on the same site. In one you can be a champ while being buried in ther other.

the cross was just an idea that i was fooling around with today when i was bored. nuthin more than that for right now.

Although me and Wolf both agree that you are going to carry the weight of this new fed and you are probibly moving to fast.

Lets just make sure the PWF E-Feds are the best on the web. That sound fine with you?

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

Lets just make sure the PWF E-Feds are the best on the web. That sound fine with you?

oh thats fine with me.............for now

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Hey, where's my god damn Hardcore belt?

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

im ok but thats getting screwed Star...And I think that im going to be a great e-fedder in both feds. Hey Bleak...from what both you and Wolf have seen, do you think I am a good promoer
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

1. what do you mean by fot now SS?

2. I think RVD 2003 is still making it T-Mac.

3. I'm not getting into this because anything I say here will get me into trouble.

Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

plz...just tell me...