ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Serious question. Please read.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Serious question. Please read.

What if someone on this forum died? We wouldn't even know about it. Mainly because we don't know each other's real names or we don't know each other personally. All we would know is that the person suddenly stopped posting. Have you ever wondered if the people who don't come here anymore are even still ALIVE? For all we know, Hulk is Job and Rick Slipp may be six feet under ground, being eaten by worms. I'd hate for it if my best friends, like Stone Cold, Starscream and ILC would pass away, and I wouldn't even realize it. Someone give me a hug.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, very interesting. But, I aint hugging you
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Re: Serious question. Please read.

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
What if someone on this forum died? We wouldn't even know about it. Mainly because we don't know each other's real names or we don't know each other personally. All we would know is that the person suddenly stopped posting. Have you ever wondered if the people who don't come here anymore are even still ALIVE? For all we know, Hulk is Job and Rick Slipp may be six feet under ground, being eaten by worms. I'd hate for it if my best friends, like Stone Cold, Starscream and ILC would pass away, and I wouldn't even realize it. Someone give me a hug.
I aint huggin you man
and
Hulk is Job is kept in a cage
they never let him out they just toss other posters in when they get outta line

Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
suspicous

ya who knows hij could have died on his birthday cause thats the day he left, its odd.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*gives marbles a hug* It would suck not knowing what happened to someone who just stopped posting after bein a regular poster for a while.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
AWWWW... *gives ILC a hug*
Old 28 Nov 2002, 01:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Joins in on the Marblez & Stick hug*

That is a very depressing though....
Old 28 Nov 2002, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

HIJ may very well be in that cage. Hell, they kept me in there for over a month. Thankfully they let me out on Halloween.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

AWWWW... *gives ILC a hug*

thank you
Old 28 Nov 2002, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

That is the reality of life and times on an internet messege board, you really don't get to know a person, it is just a persona in most cases......

I feel very fortunate to know the few people from here that I do, but if I died tommorow, no one would ever know.

Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

ok now thats DEEP....I do have to admit I have a list of friends and family members I want called....also on that list <if it happened soon> I have email addresses and passwords so someone can email ppl for me. At first I thought that was WEIRD, but I would want ppl to know, not think I just got mad or something....now seeing someone else say it makes me know I did good! It doesnt hurt to do the same and it makes sure the word will be passed on.....I dont know many of you but you are like my second family now and I look forward to coming on here......and seeing what has happened while I was sleeping...SO there! thats my side of it! ((((( everyone ))))) I love (((((hugs)))))

~Hunter's Heart~

Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I love this place and I love the people here..I would want people to know if I was gone...I also want to know when other peeps are gone...this may be the net...but you can make some best friends on here, people you love so much and will never forget...it would bother me if peeps I knew real well vanished in thin air...

anyways...*hugs for all*

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Serious question. Please read.

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
AWW heres a *Hug*...
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

And here's another ~**hug**~...don't worry,everything will go fine.