ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who here is the ugliest mother-fucker on PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Who here is the ugliest mother-fucker on PWF?

I know we haven't seen everybody's pic, but sometimes you can tell just by the way they type. Who would you say is the ABSOLUTE UGLIEST, FREAKISH, MIRROIR-BUSTING, CHILD-FRIGHTENING, DOG-HOWLING, MOTHER FUCKER WALKING THESE BOARDS? I vote for......um.......

Kool-Aid Man.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I agree with Stone Cold

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I also agree with SC
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

<---Ugliest mother fucker on PWF
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3

That's it! That's it! That's the reason why we all hate you!! You come in here and talk all kinds of trash, and then when someone get's you back you whine and cry and act all surprised someone was "picking on you"
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
<---Ugliest mother fucker on PWF

Yeah right!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

^^ this is the only thing that could've come from this thread

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

^^ this is the only thing that could've come from this thread
Why are you so concerned over Eric Bischoff having a small *****?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

That's it! That's it! That's the reason why we all hate you!! You come in here and talk all kinds of trash, and then when someone get's you back you whine and cry and act all surprised someone was "picking on you"
it's the pics that piss me off... not the talking... but... good night... and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... I may not see you all tommorrow... but... have a nice night...

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

it's the pics that piss me off... not the talking... but... good night... and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... I may not see you all tommorrow... but... have a nice night...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Why are you so concerned over Eric Bischoff having a small *****?
they're saying that's me... but good-night

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

Yeah you too... fucking little bastard always pissing me off with his stupid shit and his pussy hurt feelings I hope you choke on a trukey bone ya rotten *grumble grumble grumble...*
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Do you like posts of Spam
I do not like that poster Sam
I po not like his posts of Spam

I would not like him
here or there
I would not like him anywhere
I do not like his posts of Spam
I do not like that poster Sam