ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Vote #1
View Poll Results: PWF'S Most hated Diva to go to DP???
Yes...she\'s such a fuicking bitch 3 27.27%
No...I just like pretending I like her...or I do really... 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Vote #1

Vote me Devils_Playgirl..."Most Hated PWF Diva"

tell me...is it really true?? Is this really my position on these boards? honesty would be appreciated....

So am I?? lol...just wondering! If all goes well...I will make myself a custom banner too!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I did not vote because I do not think your a bitch and and the other reason is I am not pretending to like you...you said I was cute when I showed my pic
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sorry I can't hate the women species of our human race!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hmmmmm... I don't know... What have you done lately for me to hate you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

This is not very nice DP
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

what do you mean it's not nice?? I just want to know...if people hate me..nothing to do with what you think

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
what do you mean it's not nice?? I just want to know...if people hate me..nothing to do with what you think
Sure...you just HAPPENED to be planning this same thing as a joke three days earlier.....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

no...that was not planned...I was asked to do that...and I refused...I told you that

If I was aiming to hurt you and add you in this ILC, I would have written something completely different

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

well then I can only say what u said to me. Why do you think peeps hate you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

I dont hate you DP so I voted no
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Again I ask...What have you done lately for me to hate you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I went with "no"
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

It's too hard to explain..and I don't really want to talk about it

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
It's too hard to explain..and I don't really want to talk about it
Well then, if you refuse to say why I would hate you then I refuse to say that I hate you... I vote no