ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Thanksgiving

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Talking PWF Thanksgiving

Well its almost time for the first pwf thanksgiving! whos bringing the food? who bringing the spam lol. ill bring the beer, anyways what ya bringing to the pwf party, and what are ya doing in real life?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

How about roasting up all the dead bunnies you killed?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie
hehehmn

Im brining the pie.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll bring a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I've already had my thanksgiving
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

I'll bring the Turkey... wait... what's that BM? I can't take you?! YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE?! DAMMIT!!! Fine then... I'll bring the ham... CANNED HAM!!! I'M BRINGING THE SPAM!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Stephanie
Im brining the pie.
I'll be waiting!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I'm bringin the hookers.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I shall have my genengineers create the finest turkeys in my gene-vats for Thanksgiving. Only the best for my friends...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3
I'll bring the Turkey... wait... what's that BM? I can't take you?! YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE?! DAMMIT!!! Fine then... I'll bring the ham... CANNED HAM!!! I'M BRINGING THE SPAM!
I.... don't get it....

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Princess Stephanie
Im brining the pie.
i like pie
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

I.... don't get it....
it means that u were the turkey! lol... (no offense)

Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I'll bring my appetite, that is all.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3

it means that u were the turkey! lol... (no offense)
OMFG THAT WAS HILAROUSLY{SP} NOT FUNNY
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

i like pie
Alex... we all like pie...

BUT NOT AS MUCH AS TM3 DOES!