ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who have you talked to outside PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Who have you talked to outside PWF?

what PWF poster have you talked to at ne time... wether it was just to say hi or talk... who... i've talked to...

Kevin (we'ce actaully had intelligent convos before... but then again... how intelligent can convos with Kevin get? lol... j/p Kev...)

KK (talk to him a lot)
WW (once in a while)
BM (just talked to him for the first time in about a week... but we used to talk a lot)
Kurt Angle (talked once)
StarScream (talked to him briefly once)
EdgezBaby (once... briefly)
Y2A (Where the fuck is he?! I used to talk to him a lot but he hasn't been on since I returned!)
Afficial (once in a while... but to him... that's annoying lol...)
Stone Cold (talk'd to him a lot lately)
I'm prolly forgetting a few... lemme kno if I missed you... lol

Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I m talking to the great EdgezBaby on MSN ("i m sandy not sandy!" is her nick there terrific ! ).
But i prefer talking to some of PWF people on PM here that s more easily

Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

No one, and Id like to keep it that way to.

HA! I have no cyberfriends.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 30 Nov 2002 at 06:45 PM.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3

I'm prolly forgetting a few... lemme kno if I missed you... lol
STICK is always the forgotten one...

Anyways, I have talked to:
GiraffeBoy a couple times
SC a few times
ILC once
EB a few times
DP a few times
Soda a lot, almost every day for about the past week maybe.

That's all I can think of, cuz I never really talk that much off of here, cept to people I've met other places on the net....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
STICK is always the forgotten one...

Anyways, I have talked to:
GiraffeBoy a couple times
SC a few times
ILC once
EB a few times
DP a few times
Soda a lot, almost every day for about the past week maybe.

That's all I can think of, cuz I never really talk that much off of here, cept to people I've met other places on the net....
PS - And that racist jackass SMF. Fuckin moron.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:

PS - And that racist jackass SMF. Fuckin moron.

WOW!! What's he really like? And how come you've made no effort to contact THE MARBLEOUS ONE?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I like to talk to people i know and that i've met before, going on chat rooms and forums to find friends is just plain out sad.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC

WOW!! What's he really like? And how come you've made no effort to contact THE MARBLEOUS ONE?
He was a bastard. He can't spell here, and he can't spell on IM. I was tyrin to fuckin help him and he fuckin warned me (on AIM). Fuckin bitch.

I haven't tried to contact you cuz I didn't think you would wanna talk to me off the boards, just like I don't think anyone else would really want to lol.

The bigger question, is why haven't YOU tried to contact the STICKulous one...?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

ehh most people that try to talk to me online just end up annoyin the hell outa me. There are a few exceptions but shit my life dosent revolve around wrestling like some of these kids.

Im not you shrink, I dont know you.
Ill sit down and shoot the shit with anyone but most people who IM me dont know how to hold a normal conversation.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:
He was a bastard. He can't spell here, and he can't spell on IM. I was tyrin to fuckin help him and he fuckin warned me (on AIM). Fuckin bitch.

I haven't tried to contact you cuz I didn't think you would wanna talk to me off the boards, just like I don't think anyone else would really want to lol.

The bigger question, is why haven't YOU tried to contact the STICKulous one...?

What's your MSN?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who have you talked to outside PWF?

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC

What's your MSN?
I'll PM it to you so that I don't get a bunch of retarded ass people IMin me beggin for cyber sex....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Clean out your PMs lol.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

STONE COLD-Quite a bit...When they crazy bastard ain't talkin about shootin' bunnies and dying in earthquakes, he is an awsome friend!

STICK-LOL! Me and stick have been bonding a lot lately. He is like one of those brothers really close to the same age u get in trouble with.

DOUBLE K-We don't talk a lot, but I enjoy it when we do.

WHITE WOLF-On occasion...She's great

BAD MAGICK-Not often, but it's worth it when I do.

DEVILCHILD-I don't think we have actually stopped chatting since we started. (ok, thats exaggerating)

FILTHY-Yup yup. nice guy. Talk so him whenever I get the chance.

MARBLES-Not often, but I totally value the chat time I do get with him.

SHYNE-Have talked a lot...Been a while tho.

DOGCATCHER-He is my older brother figure. He is a great friend. We have some common interests that makes it easy to get along.

IGLOOMAN-Haven't talked much, but I like him.

PS16-We don't get a chance to chat much...very sad. She's my homegirl.

DRE-Very few times a long time ago.

KURT-I am really glad I know him. I have had a blast chatting with him and proud to call him my friend.

TM3-He said "sup?" I said "Not much, u?" ...He never wrote back.

EVIL-RYAN-I can talk to him so easily! I feel he's been there for me even if he doesn't realize it.

Y2A-Haven't talked much with this crazy kid.

HEADBANGER-Great friend! We use to chat a lot..Where has he been??

EDGEZBABY-The one time we talked was very enjoyable

STARSCREAM-We talked one night...It was one of the greatest chats I have ever had.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 27 Nov 2002 at 06:59 PM.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Try it again.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
STONE COLD-Quite a bit...When they crazy bastard ain't talkin about shootin' bunnies and dying in earthquakes, he is an awsome friend!

STICK-LOL! Me and stick have been bonding a lot lately. He is like one of those brothers really close to the same age u get in trouble with.

DOUBLE K-We don't talk a lot, but I enjoy it when we do.

WHITE WOLF-On occasion...She's great

BAD MAGICK-Not often, but it's worth it when I do.

DEVILCHILD-I don't think we have actually stopped chatting since we started. (ok, thats overexaggerating)

FILTHY-Yup yup. nice guy. Talk so him whenever I get the chance.

MARBLES-Not often, but I totally value the chat time I do get with him.

SHYNE-Have talked a lot...Been a while tho.

DOGCATCHER-He is my older brother figure. He is a great friend. We have some common interests that makes it easy to get along.

IGLOOMAN-Haven't talked much, but I like him.

PS16-We don't get a chance to chat much...very sad. She's my homegirl.

DRE-Very few times a long time ago.

KURT-I am really glad I know him. I have had a blast chatting with him and proud to call him my friend.

TM3-He said "sup?" I said "Not much, u?" ...He never wrote back.

EVIL-RYAN-I can talk to him so easily! I feel he's been there for me even if he doesn't realize it.

Y2A-Haven't talked much with this crazy kid.

HEADBANGER-Great friend! We use to chat a lot..Where has he been??

EDGEZBABY-The one time we talked was very enjoyable

STARSCREAM-We talked one night...It was one of the greatest chats I have ever had.
sry... must not've seen it... my comp restarted a few times 'cause my photoshop was screwin up... sry...

BTW... sry bout that STICK... it's nothing personal