ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you get along with your family?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Jim Fork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jim Fork
Default Do you get along with your family?

It's simple, it's self-explanatory. Do you get along with your buttnugget family? For this buttnugget, this buttnugget most of the time, key word, most gets along with his family. I love my family without a shadow of a doubt don't get me wrong but osmehtimes they can get on my nerves.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

My family's full of buttnuggets... I don't even talk to the family members on my dad's side....

Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

not with my mom..but everyone else i'm cool with...

-WhiteWolf
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

eh sometimes...i get into a lot of fights wit my sisters
Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

MOM-Yes, she is the coolest. She is my best friend and I love her with all my heart.

DAD-We get along "ok" now that he is sober and I don't have to live with him.

STEP MOM-Yeah, she rocks. I get along with her really well./

SIBLINGS-I rarely/never see my 2 half sisters, half brother, and oldest step sister (and all their kids) I don't dislike them or anything, we just aren't close.
My younger step bro and sis are great! I am really close to both of them.

EXTENDED-I get along with my mom's half just fine and dandy. And my dad's side of the family...Well...I dunno, I don't hate them, but I am not close to them. Plus they think I am a lesbian.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I love my family, but they are racist, which I am not...that bothers me....

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
RustyShakleford

I cannot talk much about my family without giving away their location but yes i do get along with them

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I get along well with my Parents. Same with my oldest brother, hes really cool. I also get along well with most of the family members on my dads side, theyre great. My sister and I get along well some of the time. I fucking hate my other brother though. We use to get along well, but now all he trys to do is put me down, and he bitches about the same shit over and over again. I dont really care much for most of my family members on my moms side. I dont know, theres just something that I dont like about them.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 28 Nov 2002 at 04:16 AM.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 06:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Yeah when were not talking about school and shit....we get along fine..
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

For the longest time I hated my entire family and had nothing to do with them, things slowly change.

Mom and Dad- for the most part

Brothers (2)- One I just got back into likin' again, the other is my mortal enemy, we can't even see each other without the threat of impending violence looming.

Sister- I like her, but she is abit strange

Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

We have our sqables but over all we get along pretty nicely!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

My mother's side of the family I hardly ever talk to....ever since my mother passed away.. Its only once in a blus moon I hear from them.

And my Father sides family(which is VERY large, I only get along with 3 of my cousins and a aunt. We call ourselves the Outsiders, since that bulk of the family(which we call the "Inner Circle") we do not get along at all. There are dozens of stories aurugemnts and bad blood between many relatives of the same family. Which is one reason many of us never get along and are not close., Myself included. Plus I don't get along with my father at all ethier. Hes broken too many promises and let me down far too many tmes. And ontop of that he carries on like he hasn;t done a dam thing wrong...wihich really pisses me off.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I get along with everyone in my family....except for my older sister
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I get along with my mum, but sometimes she does my head in. I got along with my sister sometimes. My little brother does my head in but he can be cute sometimes. Last but not least my Dad i aint seen him in almost a year, it will be officially a year in december and i just spoke to him for the first time in weeks yesterday.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

I cant get along with my Mom, I have made efforts to patch up our differances and she has made none.

My 2 younger brothers I get along with fine. I dont get to see them much cause we all live in differant states.

My older brother I wouldnt piss in his mouth if he was dying of thirst

I never really knew my dad. I lived 3 blocks from him for over a year and he didnt come down once to see me.

I have some cousins I get along with fine. I dont see them much but when I do everything is fine

Mu Uncle is a piece of shit. Last I heard he was having heart problems. Hope he dies soon.