ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ever think about emigrating from a country or immigrating to a country?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Jim Fork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jim Fork
err Ever think about emigrating from a country or immigrating to a country?

Yes! I, in fact, have thought about it and actaully plan to do so. Yes, I'm no longer going to be living in The United States of America; I will be leaving my small, conservative town into a huge liberal city Dublin, Ireland. I can't wait, plus, I'm like 75% Irish and wanna learn Gaelic.

Buttnugget.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Good for u fork

uh do i want to

no

cause I dont wanna live over seas where they kill ppl
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

PS - Congradulations!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by
Good for u fork

uh do i want to

no

cause I dont wanna live over seas where they kill ppl
You've just ruined this lone buttnugget's dreams. Thanks, thank a lot.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Im sorry mr buttnugget, since you will be living in ireland, Im sure you wont get attack, its mainly over by Germany, Iraq is were all that shit is happening
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by
Im sorry mr buttnugget, since you will be living in ireland, Im sure you wont get attack, its mainly over by Germany, Iraq is were all that shit is happening
You've just brightened this buttnugget's day. How will I ever repay you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yes, I would move to another country, Ive been wanting to for a long time. My friend and I are seriously thinking about moving to Europe within the next year or two.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Yay!....I wanna go to Ireland!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Actually, I've already had my issues with this kind of subject settled, was born in England, but raised in the US, even though I kind of like this country, I sometimes miss home, since its very less arrogantly portrayed, but Ireland sounds lovely, I have to make a note, to visit there someday, for sure.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 28 Nov 2002, 04:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yep, I am planning to take a trip to the U.S soon... and If I like that...I will stay for a year...and If I really like that...I might live there forever...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
yep, I am planning to take a trip to the U.S soon... and If I like that...I will stay for a year...and If I really like that...I might live there forever...
You wouldn't be the first. Lately theres alot of people for Austraila imagrating to the US and Canada as of late. Some here in Toronto that I know are pretty friendly folks!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If I did, it would be someplace warm. Cananda's a beautiful country and all and so is Ireland. But damn, do I hate the cold. Maybe somewhere like Italy or Spain...
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

You wouldn't be the first. Lately theres alot of people for Austraila imagrating to the US and Canada as of late. Some here in Toronto that I know are pretty friendly folks!
yeah..there's alot more in the U.S or Canada then there is here...lol...pretty friendly folks huh? hehe

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl

yeah..there's alot more in the U.S or Canada then there is here...lol...pretty friendly folks huh? hehe
Er,,, yes they are....are you implying that they shouldn't be??