ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Work out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal
Default Work out

Anyone here exercise regularly ? (lifting beers is NOT considered exercise )

I started two months ago and go to the gym 4-5 days a week. I'm starting to see the results, and for the first time since high school I ran an 8 minute mile yesterday. Pretty soon, chicks will actually start to talk to me.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The only thing on me that gets a work out is my mouth cuz I eat all day. I sit on my fat hairy ass and eat junkfood all day long. I'm so fat, my ass cheeks hang over the sides of my chair. I'm so fat my fingers are all pudgy and I have a special keyboard that has bigger keys so that I don't press several keys at once. I'm FAT!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I workout at home...and I do see major results...

-WhiteWolf
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I started recently and I don't go to the gym or even have equipment except for weights I do poor man's exercise (chop wood and push ups off chairs type of stuff) also I do watch what I eat now and let me tell you it works I could sit here and do leg lifts and I'm losing! I've lost 30lbs. within the last few weeks!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I workout 3 times a week. Jog three miles and do some ab workouts as well.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I run a couple days a week. Not much but it keeps me under control. I'm not really in that bad shape though for someone who doesn't excersize often or really watch my diet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have to start working out more often...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Meditation and weightlifting. Plus Physical Therapy.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I workout a couple times a week. I have a bench and weight set in my basement along with a treadmill.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

I've worked out since the 4th grade... I run every Monday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning... I go to my dad's gym every Friday and I go to the gym everyday off from school and Saturdays and Sundays... I swim every weekend tho... I eat so much I dunno how this has all not showed up! I wake-up and I like to eat the healthier foods like Bananas Orange Juice and Cereal... but... as it turns out my breakfast every morning is a pop-tart... a bagel... a donut... a muffin... a glass of milk and a bowl of Lucky Charms... lol... not all that healthy ... but if I'm hungry I eat... end of story

Old 27 Nov 2002, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah i guess so...since i have pe everyday
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I go to the gym now for 2 month 2-3 times every week for about 1,5 hours . I feel better since doing it .
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:04 AM   #13 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

Yeah okay then lol.