ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Secret Friend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Secret Friend

I have a secret Friend.............. His name it's Anaconda.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mine is "Suzie"
...I like to pet Suzie.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

MY secret friend is named "Tiny".....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Mine is "Suzie"
...I like to pet Suzie.
Can I pet suzie? You an pet anaconda if you want.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

Can I pet suzie? You an pet anaconda if you want.
Wow, you aren't shy, are you?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Mine is named "Chauncy"

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Mine is named "Chauncy"
Chauncy was a guy in Menace II Society (my all time favorite movie) that got his ass pistol whipped lmao.

Just thought I'd share....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Wow, you aren't shy, are you?
I'm not. Anaconda is quite playful.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Default Re: Secret Friend

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I have a secret Friend.............. His name it's Anaconda.
Just curious, but why is he called anaconda...?
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Mine is called Cyclops......

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Chauncy was a guy in Menace II Society (my all time favorite movie) that got his ass pistol whipped lmao.

Just thought I'd share....
What can I say, he likes gettin' whipped, he is sick like that.

Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You guys are weird...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Default Re: Re: Secret Friend

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Just curious, but why is he called anaconda...?
Cause he's long and thick.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Everybody...say hello to Chase...

Chase says Hi to Anaconda, Suzie, Tiny, Chauncy, & Cyclops...and all there friends!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 11:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
Everybody...say hello to Chase...

Chase says Hi to Anaconda, Suzie, Tiny, Chauncy, & Cyclops...and all there friends!!
sounds like a party.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!