ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I hate liars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
Angry I hate liars

liars suck ass, they should all be whiped off the face of the planet. My ex's lied bout fucking other guys, my friends lied about fucking my ex's fuck
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Re: I hate liars

Quote:
Originally posted by
liars suck ass, they should all be whiped off the face of the planet. My ex's lied bout fucking other guys, my friends lied about fucking my ex's fuck
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
that ain't right

I say you lie about not putting 3 pounds of C4 behind their toilet

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

I hate them also. Many people mostly are liars over the internet.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Rk V.1
I hate them also. Many people mostly are liars over the internet.
Yep tons of people make up fake stories about themselves on the net
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I hate you. get that fucking thing out of you sig and quit spamming.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold

you must not be talking bout me
When I close my eyes...

is offline  
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Re: I hate liars

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
that ain't right

I say you lie about not putting 3 pounds of C4 behind their toilet
I think a better lie is the one you tell the cops when they ask if you know where their bodies are...
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
I hate you. get that fucking thing out of you sig and quit spamming.
LMAO!

Anyway, yeah...Liars suck.
...But I am not one to talk if someone were to check out the stick/soda thread. So I reckon....
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

LMAO!

Anyway, yeah...Liars suck.
...But I am not one to talk if someone were to check out the stick/soda thread. So I reckon....
LMFAO....

Liars do suck, they should all burn in the deepest depths of hell for eternity!!
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by
you must not be talking bout me
I am talking about you. get rid of that fucking list that is fucking up everybodys browsers. put it in text you stupid vb hack. And btw nobody cares about your list of acomplishments anyway.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Im not a liar! Im a car! BEEP BEEP

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

oh god dont hurt me no one else has been saying nething bout it so plz move along
When I close my eyes...

is offline  
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

I am talking about you. get rid of that fucking list that is fucking up everybodys browsers. put it in text you stupid vb hack. And btw nobody cares about your list of acomplishments anyway.
Yeah, what he said.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

BEEP BEEP!

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 27 Nov 2002, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
LMFAO....

Liars do suck, they should all burn in the deepest depths of hell for eternity!!
...We're fucked Sticky.