ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

When the fudge are these moronic colors gonna turn back to normal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default When the fudge are these moronic colors gonna turn back to normal?

These fruity blue colors have got to GO. Dammit, this isn't the DC comics forum. This is PWF. Where's the sweet blackness? These colors make me wanna puke! (WHARF!!!!!) They suck! Turn them back to normal, or I swear I will lay some Marbles down on your candy ass!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

i use to think the original colors sucked ass...but i got use to them...just thought id like to share

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

i like the new colors

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't see too much blue, just on the scroll tracks, and a few other little clickable things are blue. My background is black, and I have grey type. I don't see too much of a difference than what I had before, just the orange changed.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

you have the other skin turned on in your personal prefs. I guess the new one is for the default only then. I wish they'd make a few more but it's prolly a pain.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
you have the other skin turned on in your personal prefs. I guess the new one is for the default only then. I wish they'd make a few more but it's prolly a pain.
Hmm, I had it on default, and I just changed it to grey links and see no change lol. Maybe it has something to do with the color scheme I set for my comp. I went through and changed the entire color scheme. You think that could possibly be it?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

They look ok to me.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I wouldn't mind the option to see the board the old way, But these clors are fine. Try and get use to them.

My Teams

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

we have another color, just go to profile, there not as good as last time but if you dont like these colors than use those, plus people seem to like the new colors so they arent gonna change.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Hmm, I had it on default, and I just changed it to grey links and see no change lol. Maybe it has something to do with the color scheme I set for my comp. I went through and changed the entire color scheme. You think that could possibly be it?
I don't know. You might have cached the site to your hard drive to save time and your browser isn't seeing the new links? Other than that I don't know. Try to empty your cache folder and see if that helps.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

I don't know. You might have cached the site to your hard drive to save time and your browser isn't seeing the new links? Other than that I don't know. Try to empty your cache folder and see if that helps.
I dunno, I'll try that. Is it my cookies folder, or a folder called cache or what?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The colour is better now than it was before...
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I dunno, I'll try that. Is it my cookies folder, or a folder called cache or what?
If you go to your system prefs and find a cache folder it should have option to empty it. I don't know if that'll help but it might. other than that i don't know what to do.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!