ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your Opinion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Your Opinion?

I met a girl online she was nice but she did have some problems but we actully fell in love we even planned to get married(I know.......I know) but my mother didn't like the idea of meeting someone online and she got a fbi file on this girl which said she was a druggy and prostitute which could have been when she was younger but I think she changed her life around......in a way I don't even know if this is the right girl that the fbi file was for but I broke up with her in a way but I feel terrible because of not knowing about the fbi file but I also don't want to get arrested for being in with her(the fbi actully called me)!

What do you think about this?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think its good you got outa a internet relationship. They never seem to work out.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I think its good you got outa a internet relationship. They never seem to work out.
That's not true. Many really do work out. My stepsister met her husband on the internet and they have a perfect relationship.
Also some friends of the family met on the net...the woman was from washington state and the guy from another Iowa town, they moved in together in my town...A fresh start for both of them. They recently got married, things are going great.
...Sure, many don't work...But many local relationships don't either.

Anyway, Joey B, I say follow your heart. Know the girl for who she is now, and if you love her than so be it. Don't judge her on her past. None of us have perfect pasts...that's just the way it is.
Whatever happens...Best of luck.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

You need to get a life if u find true love on the net
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Anyway, Joey B, I say follow your heart. Know the girl for who she is now, and if you love her than so be it. Don't judge her on her past. None of us have perfect pasts...that's just the way it is.
Whatever happens...Best of luck.
I want to agree with Soda on this but i cant, i say that if the girl had a troubled past, and the relationship between the two of you had progressed enough to plan a marriage, she has an obligation to you to tell the truth about herself. Not that everybody needs to air out all of their "Dirty Laundry" but in certain cases and situations i think it is called for.

Otherwise, you could have gotten married, and found out this info later on down the road, and came to the sudden realization that the girl she professed to be was an act and your relationship and marriage is built on lies, then the situation becomes much worse because you could be married, have kids, etc...

But i do believe she at least deserves to have an explanation for your breakup and she should be given a chance to explain.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was in internet relationship and it did not work out at all....and no it was not ILC
Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Your Opinion?

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
I met a girl online she was nice but she did have some problems but we actully fell in love we even planned to get married(I know.......I know) but my mother didn't like the idea of meeting someone online and she got a fbi file on this girl which said she was a druggy and prostitute which could have been when she was younger but I think she changed her life around......in a way I don't even know if this is the right girl that the fbi file was for but I broke up with her in a way but I feel terrible because of not knowing about the fbi file but I also don't want to get arrested for being in with her(the fbi actully called me)!

What do you think about this?

Whoa whoa whoa... she got an FBI file? What does your mother do that she is able to get FBI files on people so easily?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

You can call places and they also have those background check things on the internet!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
You can call places and they also have those background check things on the internet!
I find that rather disturbing. Considering my shady and dark past at least... I mean what would mine say, "Has tried to conquer the wolrd numerous times"?
Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

I do believe the freedom of information act made it possible to gain access to your own FBI files, don't know about other people gaining access to it though.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

I find that rather disturbing. Considering my shady and dark past at least... I mean what would mine say, "Has tried to conquer the wolrd numerous times"?
dude she could just work for a credit bureau they can dig up everything

example:
it says he MR. Evil-Ryan when you were 7 you didnt bring back your copy of World Domination for Dummies....in fact you should still have it

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

dude she could just work for a credit bureau they can dig up everything

example:
it says he MR. Evil-Ryan when you were 7 you didnt bring back your copy of World Domination for Dummies....in fact you should still have it
You simpletons I brought that book back ages ago!! Check your worthless files again I'm sure they will corroborate what I say... see it's right there and *points at the sky* Look an eagle!! *runs away while everyones back is turned* HAHAHAHA!! Fools, you shall never have the book! It is mine!!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Online realations are ok I guess. Whatever floats your boat is what I say. I mean it's no different than meeting someone over the phone or through the newspaper so it's perfectly normal. Personally, I'd never get in an online realationship. (That's right, my realtionship with WhiteWolf is a joke.)