ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Oral sex in a couple : good or bad thing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Oral sex in a couple : good or bad thing?

Yeah i know it s a "hot" thread but hey there s adults here so let s try
I know that some people don t like oral sex and never give it to their partner at all ...
So, do u enjoy sharing it with your partner (69 is a great number don t u think so? ).
I think oral sex is really great and can offer great things to each other

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

is good

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I love layin back gettin a nice blowjob. I think oral sex can be great for a relationship as well. It doesn't hurt anything between the 2 in my opinion.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I love oral sex. I like to give a good lick to a girl. I consider myself an expert in the field. I gave a friend of mine oral sex for 30 minutes. Man I made her screm her lungs out with pleasure.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

expert aye? after an hour and 15 minutes and 3 orgasms later my girlfriend was very satisfied.

When it comes to 69, its fun and all but its not as pleasuring as taking turns. Love is an art of giving and taking. I am happy when i can please a girl and vice versa.

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
expert aye? after an hour and 15 minutes and 3 orgasms later my girlfriend was very satisfied.

When it comes to 69, its fun and all but its not as pleasuring as taking turns. Love is an art of giving and taking. I am happy when i can please a girl and vice versa.
3 Orgasms?! Only Three Orgasms?!

Hell I can give a girl five in 20 minutes and you took an hour and 15 minutes for three orgasms? You're treating that girl too softly.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

3 Orgasms?! Only Three Orgasms?!

Hell I can give a girl five in 20 minutes and you took an hour and 15 minutes for three orgasms? You're treating that girl too softly.
lol thats three with a tounge man, theres plent of other things to do as well and im sure you know all girls are different, But its not about bragging its something shared between two people. thought i would just throw my 2 cents into the conversation

Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

I know bro don't worry I'm just messing with you.

I said that I consider myself an expert cause I can give good oral sex to girl and I can make her reach an orgasm faster. Now when it comes to sex I still Rock
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

Quote:
I know bro don't worry I'm just messing with you.

I said that I consider myself an expert cause I can give good oral sex to girl and I can make her reach an orgasm faster. Now when it comes to sex I still Rock
intresting fact though, the longer the build up or longer the foreplay the better the orgasm. Something to try next time maybe.

guess it just comes down to what the girl likes.

now when it comes to actual sex, only been with one and plan on keeping it that way for awhile. At least until i find someone worthy of it again.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01

intresting fact though, the longer the build up or longer the foreplay the better the orgasm. Something to try next time maybe.

guess it just comes down to what the girl likes.

now when it comes to actual sex, only been with one and plan on keeping it that way for awhile. At least until i find someone worthy of it again.
I can get it to last longer when I want to but in some cases either me or my partner is on a hurry so we try to make it up as fast as possible. Even a good role playing is a good turn on. I had gone with a friend of mine to look for girls and she chooses wich one we would try to pick up.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

how I missed this thread I have NO clue.....I LOVE oral sex...giving more than receiving too........................

Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by hunterrules
how I missed this thread I have NO clue.....I LOVE oral sex...giving more than receiving too........................
I can help you there
Old 27 Nov 2002, 09:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Blowjobs are nice, so its a good thing

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Nov 2002, 10:30 AM   #14 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

I got to be honest I really don't like oral sex I had a bad experience with it once and I haven't enjoyed it since.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 01:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
I can help you there
ya think?