ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

oh no is it...yes new smile/icon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
suspicous oh no is it...yes new smile/icon

new smilie=
new icon= see title of thread
Old 26 Nov 2002, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

lol cool I like those ones
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: oh no is it...yes new smile/icon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
new smilie=
he he, not bad
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

sooooooo cute!!!!

so when can I get my own smilie? since everybody else is getting one...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
sooooooo cute!!!!

so when can I get my own smilie? since everybody else is getting one...
who's is this then

Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

no-one, I just meant that the last couple of smilies have been for someone.....well, some anyways...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
no-one, I just meant that the last couple of smilies have been for someone.....well, some anyways...
I'll design one for you but it prolly won't be animated but I'll see what I can do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I found a couple you can use. just keep the url handy so you can drop it into whatever you want.

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/asthanos.gif

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/happydevil.gif

http://65.68.63.156/mysmilies/contrib/fk/devil.gif

if you don't like any of these let me know and I'll do a custom.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like it. Come on everyone do the wave
Old 26 Nov 2002, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

i know but i cant complain because i have one too. :kane:

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE THAT SMILIE!!! ITS SO FRICKEN CUTE!!
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

ok i did the wave....now what?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 26 Nov 2002, 09:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Old 26 Nov 2002, 10:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

do a big wave

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Nov 2002, 02:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Re: oh no is it...yes new smile/icon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
new smilie=
love the WAVE wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo