ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How many other people are from the Pacfic Northwest?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default How many other people are from the Pacfic Northwest?

Just wondering how many other people are from the rain states.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Hi!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Marbs?! Hell son wich state you from. Oregon or Washington? You know when tickets go on sale for WrestleMania?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
Marbs?! Hell son wich state you from. Oregon or Washington? You know when tickets go on sale for WrestleMania?

British Columbia!!! Right across the Washington border!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

You Canadian Fag! j/k

well you ever herd of Newport, Oregon or Toldeo, Oregon?

you didn't answer my question about WM.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Washington here, and Marb's what is the nearest US town to you?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Uhh. I'm not sure about what the nearest US town is. I've never been across the border. A Washington city, I suppose. Also, I don't know about WM. I'm not going anyway, so it doesn't matter to me when the tickets go on sale.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Well thats three people so far. How ya doin Devilchild.

Does any body know about WM.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Sup Bleak, You from Newport,Or ?......I have been there alot.

I think Tix go on sale in January not sure on the date, I don't think I am going, but I have a couple friends that are talkin about it so plans may change.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Actually I'm from Toledo, Oregon. Just a little inland form New port. Ever herd about it.

I want to go. Thinking about breaking into the savings account for the best seats i can afford. I want front row but i dont know how that will work out. Any wrestling fan should go the WM if they live in the Pacfic Northwest because WWE hardly comes up here let alone for the biggest show of the uear. If you call yourself a wrestling fan you would go.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yeah I know where Toledo is at, a friend of mine lived in Elk city for awhile.

I may go to WM, hell if I can get an amigo to buy the tickets I have no excuse not to.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Eastern Oregon here....and the date is Jan 11 2003!! AND also RAW will be in Seattle Monday night....If anyone is going let me know...I will be there@@ WOOHOOO

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

I dont give a damn if i have to work 48 hour shifts every day I wont miss Wrestle Mania in Seattle. Hell no. I will be there. or I will kill every body in Siletz, Toledo, Newport, Elk City, and Goat-ville, USA (Eddieville).

I will see Kane live, damn it!

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

well, since I am moving to NC in July, I am not TOO worried abotu missing it...I wanna be there....but it is not only me who I have to buy for...lol.......I am lucky I do have a place to stay there and dont have that f'ing expense.....

Old 26 Nov 2002, 06:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

*raises hand* ... you know... I love and hate rain all at the same time? something I've learned to manage very well. especially when you have no choice 'but' to.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>