ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I nearly died last nite....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default I nearly died last nite....

sorry, i'm really bored...

but yeah, it's a true story, last nite I was really tired, but I stayed up late anyways, I was chewing gum and I fell asleep in front of the TV, next thing I know, I'm waking up chocking, lucky my best friend was there to help me, she said I was going blue, well, yeah, that's my big story...

funny how these kinda things can happen so easily

anything like that ever happen to anyone else?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah. This is gonna sound gross but I don't care. One night my stomach was hurting so I get up to go to the bathroom. So I'm on the toilet squirtin everything out my ass and then I get even sicker and start throwin up in the bathtub at the exact same time. So then I can't breathe for like 15 seconds, it seemed like a helluva lot longer than that. I thought I was gonna die, but then after I was all done shittin and pokin, I felt a lot better.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

is that a true story Stick?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
is that a true story Stick?
Very true. It sucked like hell not bein able to breathe and know when I was going to be able to again. I really thought I was gonna suffocate or some shit. Scared the hell outta me.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Very true. It sucked like hell not bein able to breathe and know when I was going to be able to again. I really thought I was gonna suffocate or some shit. Scared the hell outta me.
shit man, and I thought mine was bad...that would scare the living hell outta me, man that is scary shit.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl

shit man, and I thought mine was bad...that would scare the living hell outta me, man that is scary shit.
Yeah, everyone was sleeping and me bein the thoughtful person I am didn't wanna wake anyone up lol. But alas, I am still on this earth lol.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm glad you didn't.....Both of you

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

how very thoughtful of you Stick! lol well, glad to see that you're still here.

aww that's really sweet of you Truth *hug*

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

glad u 2 are still alive

I almost died when I was really lil...I almost drowned. I was only like 5 or 4....and I was trying to get a toy out of the pool at my cuzins house. I fell in....lucky me my cusin was right there and she yelled for help...my mom heard and she said i would come up for like a split second..then go back down...all I can remeber was seeing my mom jumping in and seeing my cuzin yelling for help. Later that summer my mom tried to get me swiming lessons...but I was still afraid of the water...now I'm not really too scared ne more and I love the water...

-WhiteWolf
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

I'm glad you are too WW

well, that also happened to me when I was little, except it was in a creek at my cousins place, I knew how to swim, I just went where it was too deep.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Never had any thing like that happen but anyhow I am happy your still alive cause I'd miss ya at this place.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Its a good thing you guys are ok now...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i was on my go-ped when i was a kid and i was jumping down stairs and i landed funny and i feel on my back/neck and i could breathe for like 10 seconds, scared the shit out of me.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

Well, I was dumping crab gear (underwater traps that weigh around 110 lbs each. In order to start dumping you have to climb on top of the stack (about 12ft off the deck of the boat) and you start at the top and work your way down...........

Ok, the weather was not nice, 18ft waves and whatnot and the boat got hit and the stack I was on went overboard I was trapped under about 12 crab pots and I felt myself hit bottom (about 30-35 ft underwater) I knew I was going to die, so all I could think of was to tie my rain gear to a pot so they could find my body. I passed out and the next thing I know I am on the deck. The first pot they grabbed was the one I tied myself to.

Luck, devine intervention, whatever, I was one lucky S.O.B.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Glad you're ok
I was at a friends house once,I was drinking watter and went out on the porch to get some fresh air, took a sup and just about chocked to death.
Gezz on watter of all things,my friend happened to come out as I thought I was gonna die he hit me on the back and I spit the watter out about 10 feet.