ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

STICK/Soda... they da bomb!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
camini1

Talking STICK/Soda... they da bomb!

In the past half an hour... I have reconsiled my diferences with STICK and SodaGirl. I would like to publicly oppologize to both of them for being such an ASS! I`m sorry.

In recent days.. me and STICK have fought like kids in the WarZone, but we are now becoming friends. As well as SodaGirl. I oppologize to everyone and I got what I wanted... a little respect. I`m sorry.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

a little respect at what cost?

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 25 Nov 2002, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
camini1

I heard from a un-namable source... that SodaGirl has a cruch on me. I`am not sure yet though. I will find out.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

my guess is that this is the internet so i highly doubt it. But maybe if you stepped outside and got some fresh air you would have some grasp of reality

Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
camini1

FU!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

lol

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by camini1
I heard from a un-namable source... that SodaGirl has a cruch on me. I`am not sure yet though. I will find out.
I heard she does too
maybe she's you next suicide inspiring true love

DAMMIT MAN I BELIEVED IN YOU

you said you loved that girl ..I believed you
you said she broke your heart....I was sorry for you
you said you were going to kill yourself...I supported your decision

what happened??? you spit in my face thats what

now you love soda
your heart is all fine and shit
and to top it all off you never killed yourself

I find your lack of committment disturbing

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Kurt Angle's so cool, he almost makes me wanna stand up and salute the American flag!! And I would, if your deplorable nation wasn't so riddled with violence and racial propaganda!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You mean that little whelp didn't kill himself?? And now he is confessing his love for Soda??? Madness... You're right Kurt, I find his lack of commitment not only disturbing but appauling. today's youth do not follow though on what they set out to do. Even with support and ecouragement, such as ours, they still spurn us and look for the nearest out. And for what? "I have too much to live for." or "No, I don't want to die... please don't kill me or my family!" Bah! Even when you hold their hand through the whole thing and even offer to do it for them, we still get nothing but resistance... children these days.
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by camini1
I have tried to give you some slack, I was nice to you, I told you to just mellow out and cut the braggin' shit. But you insist on being a dumbass.

You are in serious need of psychiatric help.

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

yawn
Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild

I have tried to give you some slack, I was nice to you, I told you to just mellow out and cut the braggin' shit. But you insist on being a dumbass.

You are in serious need of psychiatric help.
or we could just slap him around awhile. thats been the highlight of my posting day

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01

or we could just slap him around awhile. thats been the highlight of my posting day
I think of my replies as nothing more than encouragement

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

hey i can be encouraging

did you get my constructive criticism reply in the soda girl thread?

Old 26 Nov 2002, 12:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
hey i can be encouraging

did you get my constructive criticism reply in the soda girl thread?
not yet