ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

HOLY SHIT!!!! My name changed!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default HOLY SHIT!!!! My name changed!!!!

Wow!!! How cool is this?!!! How do you people like my new gimmick?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! My name changed!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by M-Mac
wouldn't call it a gimmick... me as PWF GM is my gimmick... this is just a name change... but I like it... wonder if Rocky'll mind...

Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Copycat.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
But isn't it the same as your old "Rock is my role model" gimmick?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Default Re: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! My name changed!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

But isn't it the same as your old "Rock is my role model" gimmick?
i believe it is... he has to be like our WZ fighter and NBA Analisyst... lol... o well... it can't hurt... I kinda miss the PC... o well... life goes on... and my ego grows on... I'm PWF GM now... so... none of those low WZ fighters worry me ne more... I'll just have that guy... ummm... Mac... I'll just have him watch over them for me...

Old 25 Nov 2002, 10:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
I liked Marbles better.......with you being m-mac, now who will be the Marbleous one? Who will be completely Marblesitic? Who will spread Marbleism throughout the PWF boards?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan

I liked Marbles better.......with you being m-mac, now who will be the Marbleous one? Who will be completely Marblesitic? Who will spread Marbleism throughout the PWF boards?

I'm The Marbleous One. I'm Marbleistic. I'm gonna spread Marleism. I'm mm-mm Marbleicious. I'm still the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. M-Mac stands for a Marbles attack, hop aboard those Marbleous pythons and there's no going back!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan

Hogan makes a good point. What about marbleism? What about the Marbleous one?

PWF wants the Marbleous One.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! My name changed!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

Hogan makes a good point. What about marbleism? What about the Marbleous one?

PWF wants the Marbleous One.

The Marbleous One is still present. However, if it is a longing for the label of Marbleism to be restored, your wish shall soon be granted. Get ready. Marbles is coming back. TIC TOC.......TIC TOC........TIC TOC.....
Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Sorry. I had already typed and hit the send respond button before your reply came up.

That was close. I was afarid we had seen the last of the Marbelious One.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.