ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF season 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default PWF season 1

Well here it is the 1st season of PWF have come and gone

What was your favorite thread or story of season 1?

Mine was the infamous will the real "Truth" please stand up thread and THE CREATION OF THE PEOPLE CORPORATION

Also the Creation of Warzone from the mind of Stick,Which produced the classic "ROCK" VS JAY feud....But the Feud they had in off topic was a close 2nd

It also produced the infamous race slur feud between THE TRUTH VS JAY,ICON,and Some other guy......

THE TRUTH walks in Warzone with a opinion gets called out...And in some drastic way becomes "THE WARZONE KING"

Mr Marbles the PW outcast becomes PWF most hilarious and controversal poster

Why does ILC AND Soda hate eahother so much?..We still want to know...And who's the guy who sparked it?

Starscream gets banned 1oo times...Gets his wish of becoming the co owner of Warzone...Turns it down...Leaves,Then comes back...Wanting the spot back..And gets banned a 100 more times...And then in a twist of fate becomes a mod again....He's persistant...You got to give him that....Now he's creating a New e fed with his Sworn enemies me and Marbles...How will this turn out?

Did Stonecold create an alter destined to destroy himself.

What happened To Positively Page?

And Does Kurt Angle holds the piece to that puzzle?

This is just a few parts of season 1..What was your favorites?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

it was all good i guess

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Lets not forget...MR MARBLES destroys evey opponent as a rookie in "HIS WARZONE" And becomes The King in a month

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

like sands thru the hour glass so are the days of PWF

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

TRUTH, you rule. Overall, my favorite moments which will stand out from season one is where THE TRUTH gave his inspirational speech to the remaining members of the People's Corporation (now the Army of Darkness), Jay getting so pissed at The Rock that he got his own dumb ass banned, Saggy stalking everyone, my hot WZ winning streak (where I became the rookie of the year and the Warzone KING in only one months' time), STICK humiliating TheMan2002, Positively a Pussy tapping out to The Rock and leaving PWF forever, the mysterious disappearence of Hulk is Job, and my brief run-in with a mod spot were all legendary moments.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

My personal favorites were the birth of AOD
Star's stories and countless names

and the appearance of the most electrifying man in message board history

KURT ANGLE

Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Truth as my agent is the highlight of my PWF career.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Truth as my agent is the highlight of my PWF career.
Thanks...Then why didn't you vote me as PWF'S MVP?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Thanks...Then why didn't you vote me as PWF'S MVP?
*sniffles* ..I'm sorry, don't hate me.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

when star wrote me and soda into a little sex scene in the first pwf horror story And making a couple good friends and realizing some posters are better persons than I had given them credit for. It rocks here.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!