ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bye, I`m ready to leave the earth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
camini1

Default Bye, I`m ready to leave the earth

Look`s like most of you guys will get your wish. I`m not only leaving PWF forever, but the earth. No one seems to care.. I just lost my first love.. and I`am highly suicidal right now. Well, c-ya and I`am sorry to everyone I have ever hurt on these boards. I`am a very un-happy induvidual.

I`M OFF TO DIE NOW! BYE!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Ok then, have fun! bye bye now!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh there are more fish in the sea......there is no point of dying over somebody who wasn't good for you anyway!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Lemme think about this for a minute....

On one hand we have life that had a few bad things but will probably improve.
On the other we have eternity in hell.

Well...Do what's best for you.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by Joey B.
Oh there are more fish in the sea......there is no point of dying over somebody who wasn't good for you anyway!
But I loved her so much.. more than anything. And not only that.. the people on these boards don`t treat me with any respect.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Bye, I`m ready to leave the earth

Quote:
Originally posted by camini1
Look`s like most of you guys will get your wish. I`m not only leaving PWF forever, but the earth. No one seems to care.. I just lost my first love.. and I`am highly suicidal right now. Well, c-ya and I`am sorry to everyone I have ever hurt on these boards. I`am a very un-happy induvidual.

I`M OFF TO DIE NOW! BYE!
Have fun, and make sure you don't leave a mess for some poor guy to clean up, ok :laugh: and more thing before you go adios moron!!!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yo man....Who gives a fuck what people on this board think of you...I don't....Tell them all to go to hell....Go to the WZ and give them shit....Who gives a fuck what they say....Go back and give them more shit....I know it hurts but bro....It'll get better....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Lemme think about this for a minute....

On one hand we have life that had a few bad things but will probably improve.
On the other we have eternity in hell.

Well...Do what's best for you.
Thank you SodaGirl. All this time I thought you hated me. I`m sorry for my recent behaviour towards you.. I`am still sort of a kid. I will do what I think is right. I`am thinking right now on if this is worth it. I`am 15.. she lied to me and said she was 15, but she was 13.. then left me.. I guess it wasn`t true love at all. But thanks for the advice.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If you're really offing yourself....I suggest sleeping pills they make it painless

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

But I loved her so much.. more than anything. And not only that.. the people on these boards don`t treat me with any respect.
First of all, you were just makin a fuckin thread about who to choose between a week ago, and now you're in love and had your heart broken? Second of all, who wants to respect a lying sack of shit? Do the society and the world a favor and go kill yourself dumbass
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

Yeah, same here, but I aint going to die over it.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

OK...2 days ago you couldn't decide which one you wanted to cyber date. Now suddenly you lost your one true love...riiiight.

And the people at PWF don't treat you with respect...So you want to commit suicide...again, riiiight. It's a wrestling board...On the net no less.
And you can't just expect respect especially after the load of lies you laid on everyone when you first came here.

But..If you were really going to commit suicide, you wouldn't have posted a cry for help to total strangers, and even if you did...you would have been dead by now. I don't buy it man, sorry.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

C-YA!

Do it like this

PS: You are a cuz Michelle doesn't even know you!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

Thank you SodaGirl. All this time I thought you hated me. I`m sorry for my recent behaviour towards you.. I`am still sort of a kid. I will do what I think is right. I`am thinking right now on if this is worth it. I`am 15.. she lied to me and said she was 15, but she was 13.. then left me.. I guess it wasn`t true love at all. But thanks for the advice.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You're thinkin of killin yourself over some 13 year old slut?!??! LMFAOOOOOOO

Last edited by STICK; 25 Nov 2002 at 05:21 PM.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
camini1

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
First of all, you were just makin a fuckin thread about who to choose between a week ago, and now you're in love and had your heart broken? Second of all, who wants to respect a lying sack of shit? Do the society and the world a favor and go kill yourself dumbass
STICK, your the one person I don`t think I will ever get along with. I hate your fucking guts.. it hurts so much. Why don`t you just leave me alone, I`am in extreme pain right now. On second thought.. GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP HARASSING PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN YOU! Go fuck wit some one else`s head. I`am fucking serious.