ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Er What should i do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
confused Er What should i do?

Ok...heres the situation, a few hrs ago a female friend of mine (neighbor) offered me a BJ out of the blue when she came over to get her PC after i repaired her Burner on her tower. I told her I was just repairing as a friend helping out another, and I didn't do it to get a sexual favor off of her. So she said she understood, but wanted to..out of friendship. Well the offer was VERY tempting but it was so sudden I told her I'd think about it. (since she shad to come back later on today to pick up some added software i was working on for her). She'll be over here in a few hours to watch RAW with me. Not really sure what I should do...

Er what are your thoughts on this? should I let the chips fal where they may or, stick with my morals??
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Stick to your morals. Don't compromise them for anyone.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Shit man, whats there to think about!?!? Take the BJ!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You turned down a Blow Job? From a girl?

THE TRUTH:It's People like this that Make My home boy Marbles a pissed off Virgin...How can you turn down a BJ?...When there are stranded people on the Virgins island...Just wanting a kiss

Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

if she is a friend i'd say no because she might expect more than that later on. If she is married thats even worse (or committed to someone) I wouldn't associate with her (no offense but if she is married or committed to someone else and she wants to give you a sexual favor it just doesn't say much about her, no offense). Unless you're wanting to go further with her later on i wouldn't do anything that might lead her on, for future reference. That's my opinion. Sex and friendships should not mix unless you are seeing each other (did i just say that?) and both of you agree to it.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey if you're both not in another relationship go for it.....it may start something beautiful!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
You turned down a Blow Job? From a girl?

THE TRUTH:It's People like this that Make My home boy Marbles a pissed off Virgin...How can you turn down a BJ?...When there are stranded people on the Virgins island...Just wanting a kiss
I didin't trun her down..... yet, Just postoned it for when she comes back to get the sofware for her PC and to watch RAW with me, she'll be offering again...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If she made it clear that she was gonna do it as a favor for a friend and this doesnt tie you to a relationship, i say take the BJ.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

You might loose a friendship if you do because she may want more.
Whats more important to you,you're friendship with her or 10 mins of fun?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Whats so wrong if she wants more???
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I say "No"
Pretty much for reasons already stated.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

be carefull. could make for some tough situations if she is your neighbor for a long time.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Big_Poppa_Pump
Shit man, whats there to think about!?!? Take the BJ!
what he said
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

this bitch gotta be ugly as hell for you to even be asking, i mean if mother terresa came up to me and was like can i suck your dick, im gonna unsip my pants and be like get the sucking bitch, my neck, my back, lick my dick and my sack..

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

I didin't trun her down..... yet, Just postoned it for when she comes back to get the sofware for her PC and to watch RAW with me, she'll be offering again...
Well lay back and watch Trish in a thong..And get a ol wet mouth special..I've done it and it is awsome...But have the tv on mute...Jerry will kill it for you