ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

did you masterbate today?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default did you masterbate today?

well, did you?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

not yet but I'm gonna try to get one in if the game is boring and before raw. otherwise it'll have to wait.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Once.
...as a method of stress relief. I must say, it worked.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hahahaha, lol
I hate masturbating its too messy, pussy or head is better.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by slyashell
Hahahaha, lol
I hate masturbating its too messy, pussy or head is better.
how would you know?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

nope

Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

how would you know?
LMFAOOOOOO that's hilarious

Anyways, nope. But I thought about it and probably will later seein as I haven't seen my girl in like a week and won't see her til friday
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:

how would you know?
How do you think i know? I must have atleast tried it to know its messy.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:

How do you think i know? I must have atleast tried it to know its messy.
you are pathetic.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:

you are pathetic.
Why i am pathetic? is it because i answered your question ("How would you know?") with a straight forward answer (I must have atleast tried it to know its messy") If so then you obviously don't know the meaning of the word pathetic cause if you did then you'll realise that i just made you look stupid and i also made you look like the only pathetic one around here.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm working so I can't.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:

Why i am pathetic? is it because i answered your question ("How would you know?") with a straight forward answer (I must have atleast tried it to know its messy") If so then you obviously don't know the meaning of the word pathetic cause if you did then you'll realise that i just made you look stupid and i also made you look like the only pathetic one around here.
you are even more pathetic now.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

I can see that your bored and want attention, so i'm just gonna ingnore you and let you play with your self

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
I can see that your bored and want attention, so i'm just gonna ingnore you and let you play with your self
oOo my first tap out. thanks

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Hahahaha, how stupid, aint that tap out bullshit in WARZONE? And if that was a dissing match then what do you call your Dad when hes saying you were shit in bed after you attempted to ram his ass with a strap on dildo? Your a loser and need to grow up and no i aint talking about height.
p.s i aint playing this stupid tap out game.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>