ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why do women stay with guys who abuse them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Why do women stay with guys who abuse them?

I've noticed there are many women who stay with guys who either treat them like shit , verbally abuse or physically hit them..

Why do women do this?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know...
Why do some guys treat women like shit?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I really dont know. My sister was in a situation exactly like this, and everyday I ask her why she stays wit him, but she says she loves him......Eventually we got rid of that asshole, but I really cant answer that...its a matter of opinion
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I don't know...
Why do some guys treat women like shit?
dunno can only theorize that its because the women continue to stay
but I don't treat women like shit
I respect them ....thanks for the insinuation tho

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have gotten into some serious physical confrontations (beat the hell out of him, which really did not solve the situation) with my brother (one of the afore mentioned abusers) as I happend to witness him do such things to his and his wife, and she is still with him..........I don't claim to understand it. It is very sad

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It wasn't an insinuation.

OK..I think it's because what the guy does to the girl kills her confidence, her self esteem, and worth. She begins to believe the things she is being told and thinks she deserves it. She doesn't think she could do any better... So she sticks with what she has, and considers herself lucky the guy is at least staying with her since she is such a bad person.
She doesn't realize it's him in the wrong.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It wasn't an insinuation.

OK..I think it's because what the guy does to the girl kills her confidence, her self esteem, and worth. She begins to believe the things she is being told and thinks she deserves it. She doesn't think she could do any better... So she sticks with what she has, and considers herself lucky the guy is at least staying with her since she is such a bad person.
She doesn't realize it's him in the wrong.
it sure seemed like an isinuation to me but ok

but most of the women I see in these situations could toss a rock and hit a better guy
I do think your answer is as close to right as we're gonna get tho

Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Thank god I don't hit girls. But I beat the crap out of the guys who abuse girls. I have done it three times and I will happily do it again.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Ok this might be rude...but seriouly i don't care...
Women who are being abused and stay with the guy..are stupid..and they have no self esteem and think they can't do better then what they have...also the guy makes them feel worthless...and manipulates[sp?] them...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't really know why girls stay with men who bash them about, thats still a mystery to me but i'm glad i'm not a woman basher, but you know what they say "love is blind"

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

When I was 16 I was with a guy who was like that for 5 years,the first 2 years was great,but he changed and then I went through hell.When a guy puts things into you're head affter a while you start to think it is all you're fault and it's hard to get out,but I did. Then I got married in Nov of 1999 and he turned out to be the bigest SOB I ever meet in my life,when I was preg.with my son he hit me,through me around the room and put me down in anyway he could.Having been through it before I got the hell outa dodge.So now I'm bringing up two kids alone,but we make it and my kids are my life(don't know what I'd do with out em)My daughter saved my life in a way because if it had'nt been for her I would have prob lost my mind.Sorry for the long post,but it brought back alot for me.I have been through more guys like that in my life and am much more wise now.So mabey thats why I stay alone because I know whats out there.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 25 Nov 2002 at 05:25 PM.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

i think it s a really sad problem of our society .
Why lots of guys are beating their woman/gf/lover or/and children to ?
They re true cowards who don t respect anyone nor anything .
As for girls staying with the man who destroyed them both physically and mentally i think they re simply scared .
Scared by the fact that they leaved their bf/husband , they will take another beating far more important .
Also i think sometimes it s by love .
They are in love for the person who beat them and can t leave him at all...

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
When I was 16 I was with a guy who was like that for 5 years,the first 2 years was great,but he changed and then I went through hell.When a guy puts things into you're head affter a while you start to think it is all you're fault and it's hard to get out,but I did. Then I got married in Nov of 1999 and he turned out to be the bigest SOB I ever meet in my life,when I was preg.with my son he hit me,through me around the room and put me down in anyway he could.Having been through it before I got the hell outa dodge.So now I'm bringing up two kids alone,but we make it and my kids are my life(don't know what I'd do with out em)My daughter saved my life in a way because if it had'nt been for her I would have prob lost my mind.Sorry for the long post,but it brought back alot for me.I have been through more guys like that in my life and am much more wise now.So mabey thats why I stay alone because I know whats out there.
I know it s nothing to say so but i m really really sorry and angry about what happened to you .
You re a great human being for sure and NOBODY should hit a girl/woman, even with a rose.
I hope this is from your past now and that u have bring hapiness back in your life

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

i think they stay with them in fear of getting hurt even more or the husband finding the wife and threatening her... some shit like that...

Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
thank you for sharing that with us TBG
I'm glad you got out of there