ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Sodagirl Fan Club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default The Sodagirl Fan Club

I've noticed theres a lot of people out there that like our carbonated moderator

you know who you are

so why do you all love our resident corn-fed Iowan?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't like this thread.
I see bashing in my future....
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Good god....

well, I always apreciated that she usually will respond to my PMs
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
Good god....

well, I always apreciated that she usually will respond to my PMs
thanks ILC
that was damned polite of you...
I appreciate it hon

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

OK, so far we're off to a good "no fighting" start...
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

thanks ILC
that was damned polite of you...
I appreciate it hon
what he said
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

fuck i hate sodagirl, she only drinks soda dammit. just kidding, soda is oen of the coolest posters here.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I like the plain and simple fact there are other women interested in wrestling so first and foremost that stands out...second she likes Rascall Flatts and I found out I love one of there songs!! <hush Kurt, I can hear that one coming>lol.....I also like her name!! I wanna be a member of SODAGIRL fan club!! Love ya girlie!!

~Hunter's Heart~

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't think I would call myself a fan of hers, but that's only because we have a good online friendship and we have a mutual respect for one another.

She has a great personality and is fun to talk to on the boards and on IM.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

She's nice to me... there I participated. Happy??
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Kiss ass!

......kidding .........

Last edited by Apocalypse; 25 Nov 2002 at 02:22 AM.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

you're joking right?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I guess there's not really a better place to say it, I just wanted to say sorry if I fucked up your time by being an ass not really realized when I was being so selfish to make you not have fun I'm so sorry
Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I guess there's not really a better place to say it, I just wanted to say sorry if I fucked up your time by being an ass not really realized when I was being so selfish to make you not have fun I'm so sorry
You're ok sweetie
nobody was sayin anything bad about ya we all love ya

Old 25 Nov 2002, 02:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
For God sake, would you stop saying sorry?? You wern't being mean... now please join us and have some fun. You are more than welcome here...