ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Does Wow suck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Does Wow suck?

I never been there so i was just curious?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

WOW? What?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

you mean worldsofwrestling.com ?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Or do you mean womenofwrestling?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
you mean worldsofwrestling.com ?
Yeah...And there is a women of wrestling site?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I used to go to wow ...in fact I was a mod there. It's not bad but it seems like outside of the efed area, wwe and uncensored forum it lacks traffic. I used to spend a lot of time in the sports forum towards the end. I guess it all depends on your tastes. The only thing I see there that gets me, is if one mod hates you the whole damn site pretty much hates you. I talk with some of the people there still and they're really great to talk with. But it's just like any other board. You have your assholes, your decent people, you bitchers and whiners and people you wish would just burn in hell.

Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yeah...And there is a women of wrestling site?

It's actually an organization, and it SUCKS. It's just a bunch of ugly fat women, who wrestle. And quite poorly, I might add. But it's been in buisness since 1999. How it's managed to keep finances up, I DON'T KNOW. Perhaps the ladies have a nighttime job?
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, wow is ok, they have a good bunch of posters and they seam to have a great Admin. Though the place seams to be a bit slow paced at times, but thats just me.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

I recommend wrestlezone.com Although I've been IP banned, it still has a good number of fags to go after and flame.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I recommend wrestlezone.com Although I've been IP banned, it still has a good number of fags to go after and flame.
LMFAO I agree, you can have some real fun over there.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 01:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
just change your ip.

ya wrestlezone.com is a place i goto when pwf and pw are dead cause there are usually hella people online.