ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Question

How old do you believe someone needs to be in order to be held accountable for their actions?

Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

They say at age 16 you should know right from wrong...The Bible says 15 i think...I'm going with the good book

Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

depends, on what the action is? give us the situation you are talking about kurt
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

I'd say 15
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
depends, on what the action is? give us the situation you are talking about kurt
any situation
what would you consider the age of reason
when can someone make their own decisions and be held accountable

In this question there is no difference in the type of decision
I don't care if its picking out shoes or wether or not you shoot your neighbor

Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I don't care if its picking out shoes or wether or not you shoot your neighbor
I did that back when I was 14, and I knew what I was doing... so I'd have to go with 14
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i don't think there is an answer to this question..it depends on how a person is brought up, and how fast they learn, each person is different...i mean the average person should not what is right and what is wrong by the time they get to high school so i guess 13-15. but some people just don't have the mind capacibilities to understand that.
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
i don't think there is an answer to this question..it depends on how a person is brought up, and how fast they learn, each person is different...i mean the average person should not what is right and what is wrong by the time they get to high school so i guess 13-15. but some people just don't have the mind capacibilities to understand that.
that what makes this such a good question in my opinion
it requires a little thought