ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The nWo Has Arrived

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default The nWo Has Arrived

Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation.
Iíll take the fall, the saints, across the nation.
And itís the sex, the gods, the freaks, the frauds.
Theyíre messiní with me, Come on, come on, come on.
Letís get it on!

Move to the music,
Play that fucking music,
Move it to the music, yeah! (Get it on)
Move to my music,
Play that fucking music,
Live through my music, yeah!

Forget the lies, the money, weíre in this together.
And through it all, they said nothingís forever.
And they refuse to see the change in me,
Why wonít they wake up? Come on, come on, come on.
Letís get it on!

Move to the music,
Play that fucking music,
Move to my music,
Play that fucking music,
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

*looks up at the rafters*

Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hell yeah. lol
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Oh, and the other half of the nWo will be in fact coming next month...its a new HP Pentium 4, 2.0GHz server.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: The nWo Has Arrived

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF

Now get the guns, the drugs, from my generation.
Iíll take the fall, the saints, across the nation.
And itís the sex, the gods, the freaks, the frauds.
Theyíre messiní with me, Come on, come on, come on.
Letís get it on!

Move to the music,
Play that fucking music,
Move to my music,
Play that fucking music,

Forget the lies, the money, weíre in this together.
And through it all, they said nothingís forever.
And they refuse to see the change in me,
Why wonít they wake up? Come on, come on, come on.
Letís get it on!

Move to the music,
Play that fucking music,
Move to my music,
Play that fucking music,

Is this guy for real? I mean, really is he for real? Is this the real Kevin? Or has a young child busted into his account and is posting under his name? This isn't a diss, Kevin is the fuckin' man. I love him like a father. I'm just wondering, because I've never really seen a forum admin quite like this before.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Bah! I am ready... alert the InJustice Society, man the anti aircraft laser batteries, ready the EVILBots, insert "Mars God of War" by Holst in to my personal broadcast CD player, launch the fighter drones, open the holding pens, ready the gene vats and prepare my personal attack craft... for tonight we make great WAR!!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Oh, and the other half of the nWo will be in fact coming next month...its a new HP Pentium 4, 2.0GHz server.
and that my friends is the
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

okay the nwo has arrived but all that has happened is a muscleman banner, and the raw theme song...

*grabs the gun that stonecold shoots rabbits with, ok if anything else happens i am going to start capping rabbits until everything is back to normal*
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Oh thank god...I thought you'd snapped Kev

Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I can top this

Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Why do you call it nWo? ...It's blue. Now if it were white and black..maybe some red I might understand. ...but it's just all blue and wintery...Like hell has frozen over.

I like it, don't get me wrong, just wondering about the name,
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

new world order is a new server sweet...the new era is here...well not yet...but soon...woohoo!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
What?? This is IT?? You changed the color scheme and logo?? This was your great plan? Blast it all man!!!

*broadcast to the EVILtroops* Attention, this is your glorious master... tell the InJustice Society to stand down, store the anti aircraft laser batteries, shut donw the EVILbots, turn off the CD player broadcast, clear the fighter drones to land, round up the breasts and put them back in their holding pens, place the gene vats back on stasis mode and ready my bath, for I am coming home... we will not be making great war tonight...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

This too... (not actual size) It will go up soon.

*EDIT* I've decided not to show you
Old 25 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Kevin, you rule! Am I forgiven yet?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE