ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why do Girls ALWAYS go for Bad boys?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Angry Why do Girls ALWAYS go for Bad boys?

I noticed this partular trend seems to be going on stromg even in this day and age...amoung many diffrent age groups (fron teeens like some here and 20 yr old my age to even ones 30 and up!) So why do you women always fall for these bad boys? And (as usual) in the long run many of them get hurt by them in the end of the relationship. (Yeah I know thats not ture in every case, but more often it does then not) Meanwile the average "nice guy" is ususaly left out int he cold. So I'm wondering is there a reason why So many women fall for these "Bad Boys"??
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Because we rule

THE TRUTH:What is really a definition of a bad boy?

Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

b/c we do...why do guys always go for the sluts and pretty girls?? never for the decent one..
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Heh, I'm a nice guy and I have myself a great girl. I guess I broke the norm....
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by KrAyzieGuRl
b/c we do...why do guys always go for the sluts and pretty girls?? never for the decent one..
How you doing today sweetness?

Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
How you doing today sweetness?
LOL your a dork but i'm doing fine..what about u?
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
My girl isn't a slut. She's beautiful, and she has a great personality and is so sweet and nice.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I read it was for the challenge of getting them, like girls who play games, I dfon't know if that's what you mean. I don't know from experiance cuz I only go for guys that like me lol.

I don't know maybe this will help

http://www.ask.com/main/metaAnswer.a...124171838&amt=

Sorry, I don't know much, hope that helped
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

LOL your a dork but i'm doing fine..what about u?
A dork?....Baby this is "THE TRUTH" you talking to...I thought you (internet) loved me

Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
A dork?....Baby this is "THE TRUTH" you talking to...I thought you (internet) loved me

Burst out laughing....i've never talked to u before on here...other then the pm of the pc...thats about it...lol...plus i love no one j/k
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

Burst out laughing....i've never talked to u before on here...other then the pm of the pc...thats about it...lol...plus i love no one j/k
All thats just fucked up.....But it's always "ILC"

Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:

It's always me what?
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
My girl isn't a slut. She's beautiful, and she has a great personality and is so sweet and nice.
AWW thats sweet!!! i hate pretty girls lmao!!! just cuz i'm not pretty
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
Ok u lost me!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

Ok u lost me!
Well i was saying that was fucked up how you burned me...But it's ok "ILC" will always love me