ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Message to all newbies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Message to all newbies

Please...For the love of every thing that is pure...Stop using my avatar ,It's starting to confuse people...And i'm noticing every newbie here (About 97 %) is using it...Please go to options and find some thing else...Or to graphics and ask for a custom...Please just stop using my av...Or i'll refer to you as my children...Thanks for your cooperation

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Message to all newbies

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Please...For the love of every thing that is pure...Stop using my avatar ,It's starting to confuse people...And i'm noticing every newbie here (About 97 %) is using it...Please go to options and find some thing else...Or to graphics and ask for a custom...Please just stop using my av...Or i'll refer to you as my children...Thanks for your cooperation
Dude it sucks, now everytime I see Scott Steiner of Raw I think of you. I expect him to say "And that's 'The Truth"
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

just use a custom made stiener avatar

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Message to all newbies

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Dude it sucks, now everytime I see Scott Steiner of Raw I think of you. I expect him to say "And that's 'The Truth"
Thanks...I think

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Re: Re: Message to all newbies

Quote:
Thanks...I think
Bah! Reality and I don't get along as it is...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
just use a custom made stiener avatar
Why should i?,....I had it 1st...Nobody noticed that av for months...Why should i let them win?

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Truth... just outta curiosity... y don't u get a custom AV... after all... they are aloud to use that one...

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Why should i?,....I had it 1st...Nobody noticed that av for months...Why should i let them win?
Because it would probably look more badass than the one you have now. Most of the graphics people here like you man, they would probably cook one up for you no problem
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3
Truth... just outta curiosity... y don't u get a custom AV... after all... they are aloud to use that one...

For real man...you should get a new av.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You're all right...But then these newbies..Will think they oned up "THE TRUTH"..And i gave in to them...Next we'll have a "TRUTH" 2...And i should give in to that to...NOOOOOO....It's the principle....I'M THE FUCKING TRUTH Dammit..And i should be respected as such

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC

For real man...you should get a new av.
Ahh!! Are you Rock? I leave for 2 days and I don't know what is going on now!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery TRUTH, they just wanna be like ya amigo.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery TRUTH, they just wanna be like ya amigo.
Good point...But i'm going to change it...But great point DC

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

meh... TRUTH... they'll respect u... they kno better than to say that shit about u... after all... most of them post in WWE...

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

new people are only picking stiener avatars beacuse he is back now.....