ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The dawning of a new era has begun. The band is ready. I give you MY STABLE!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2002, 03:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default The dawning of a new era has begun. The band is ready. I give you MY STABLE!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, after the death of the People's Corporation, myself and STICK heard the inspirational press conference issued by THE TRUTH. And we thought, "how can we keep the dream and the legacy of the PC alive?" Then, we came to the conclusion that the only option was to begin our own stable. One that will lead the PC into a new golden age, and will shake the PWF to its very core. A group that will rule in EVERY ASPECT, from the warzone, to the WWE forum, to the off-topic, to the graphics department and beyond. Therefopre, I have assembled the greatest talent roster any stable has seen so far. I am extremely proud of the ones who have agreed to join the family. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.....

Mr. Marbles (Co-leader)

STICK (co-leader)

Hollywood Hogan (2-Sweeeet)

Wolf (A mod that's not to be messed with)

Sucka (That's YOU. This guy sure as hell ain't one)

Bleak (That's what your condition is when you mess with him)

HBK IS GOD (And this fellow is Jesus)

BOSTON (Arizona rocks!)

Tyler Durden (Poster of the month and off-topic ruler)

Rey Rey Is God (Who's that poppin' up in the sky, R-E-Y!)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS

PS. Still waiting to see if The Real Deal and Bad Magick are on the team. Guys, come home! This is where its' at!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Nov 2002, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Actually Bleak is the condition of anybody who messes with the AOD.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 03:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Good point!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Nov 2002, 03:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

I know. I'm a certified genius.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 04:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Ummm ya, let me tremble in fear * please note sarcasm*
Old 24 Nov 2002, 04:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Please not the fact that just a few night ago your Hostile Takeover ***note the sarcasm in that name*** got beat the shit out of and one of your presious members left for good.

and how many times do we have to tell you we don't deal with non threats.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 04:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

The Army of Darkness???

LMFAO!!!!!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 04:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

pssst...don't let marbles konw, but the name might not be the best but the list of people in the thing is really fucking amazing talent wise.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 08:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, I think it's cute.

Congrats on your stable thingy there Marblez, u are gonna be a great leader.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I think we should get a picture of Bruce Campbell from the movie Army Of Darkness in our banner...Bruce Campbell rocks!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Congratulations Marbles and Stick.....I'm sure you'll be successful

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

Congrats guys, I wish ya success.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

ROTFLMFAO! ........ THE ARMY OF DARKNE- LMAO!!! LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE LASTS!!! AS PWF GM I'M ALOWING THIS STABLE TO EXIST FOR 90 DAYS BEGINING TODAY!

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

AOD dogpile on TheBoy2003 in 5..4..3..
Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
AOD dogpile on TheBoy2003 in 5..4..3..
yeah theBoy2003 just signed his death wish