ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

I'd be Tenchi, well most people don't know about that cartoon. Point is, he's got six girlfriends and I love girls, girls, girls I do adore. Ok.... I stole that phrase from Murda..... Anyways, which cartoon character would you be and why?

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
I'd be Tenchi, well most people don't know about that cartoon. Point is, he's got six girlfriends and I love girls, girls, girls I do adore. Ok.... I stole that phrase from Murda..... Anyways, which cartoon character would you be and why?
That's only because you can't get a real girlfriend jk BM.

Anyways, I'd probably be Vegeta simply because he kicks ass. Even if Goku always proves he is stronger than Vegeta, he never compromises his beliefs and does what he wants, and he pretty much does it for himself with the exception of a few acts of heroism....
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Johnny Bravo ..........
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Chilly Willy

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Duke from GI Joe

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
That's only because you can't get a real girlfriend
Hey, I could get a girlfriend. But I'd never be able to juggle six girlfriends at once... then again I'd never be able to get six girlfriends at once. That's why I gotta go with Tenchi, because six girlfriends are better than one. LOL

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Hey, I could get a girlfriend. But I'd never be able to juggle six girlfriends at once... then again I'd never be able to get six girlfriends at once. That's why I gotta go with Tenchi, because six girlfriends are better than one. LOL
Not if you find true love my friend. If you find true love, then that is the only girl you wanna be with.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
Not if you find true love my friend. If you find true love, then that is the only girl you wanna be with.
Yes this is true. But alas, I have yet to experience true love.

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
what the man said

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I agree with Stick and Kurt on this. Bad Magick you will know when you find her. It's hard to explain how but you will just know.

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
That's only because you can't get a real girlfriend jk BM.

Anyways, I'd probably be Vegeta simply because he kicks ass. Even if Goku always proves he is stronger than Vegeta, he never compromises his beliefs and does what he wants, and he pretty much does it for himself with the exception of a few acts of heroism....

Vegeta looks like a girl....
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Re: Re: If you could be any cartoon character which one would you be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

LOL, that's the funniest thing I ever heard all night!

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

Are you jealous? Ooooooo!!!!

I'm just playin ILC.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Are you jealous? Ooooooo!!!!

I'm just playin ILC.

OH!!! That was BRU-TAL!!! (like after about three seconds when I finally got it LMAO) Yeah, lol, that was clever. LMAO
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Apocalyse from the X-men cartoon. He said all kinds of great things, "Look upon me ye humans and tremble! For I bring the purity of oblivion to your world!" and "I am the rocks of the eternal shore, crash against me and be broken!" Things every villain should remember...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 24 Nov 2002 at 12:36 AM.