ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you go to any of your proms?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Do you go to any of your proms?

I was just wondering if any of you went to your proms? If so do you remember the guy/girl you went with? If not was it by your own choice or did no one ask you?

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Helll yes....I went to my senior prom and about 3 before then...I was going to proms since 10th grade...I love prom night....I went to one last year with a girl across town.....I think in 1 year i could hit about 7 proms...And get lucky in about 3...I remember it was one girl who was Real big ...But Cute...Nobody asked her...So she lived in the neighbor hood...And her mother was complaining to my mom about it...She said the girl cried about it every night...

So i offered to take her...Got a limo and every thing...She was so happy...I seen her a couple months ago...She was home from college...And she has lost a lot of weight...So when i seen her she hugged me and told me i made her feel good that night...And she thanked me accordingly....That was my best prom date

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

^Tear

Oh my highschool proms were alright, I sure do miss highschool though. My Jr prom I went with my gf, and we just had been going out for about a month then, and I knew somehow we would do it that night, but didnt go that way, and so I just stayed the night at her house and just messed around with her. Sr Prom was good, but we did however fuck afterwords, then got mad drunk with a bunch of friends
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Nope, didn't go to any. Didn't go to any in 9th or grade cuz I wasn;t asked, and even if I was, I probably wouldn't have went cuz most of the bitches at the school I went to were stuck up. In 1th grade I didn't go either cuz the people at that school were all stuck up cunts too. I didn't go to senior prom because I had just moved and was in a new school. Even if I had been there for a while, I probably still wouldn't have went.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

sadly no
I was not permitted in mine in Junior Year (disciplainary action)
and didnt go to High School in senior year ...I entered college instead
oh well sometimes I regret it
other times not
fuck it

Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah, I had my own senior prom last week.. I went on my own...nobody wanted to go with me...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!

Last edited by Twisted Angel; 23 Nov 2002 at 11:25 PM.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Freshman year they had this dance called the Freshman Formal I went to with some girl named Melanie from my homeroom. Sophomore was the Sophomore Soiree I went with this girl Jessica from a Science Class. I went to my Junior prom with this girl Krysten. Senior prom I went with this girl Larissa. Why I did not fuck this girl Larissa that night I will never know.

Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Nope I didnt go to prom and Im glad I didnt. Insted of going to prom on prom night I went to a concert to see Poisen, Quiet Riot, and warrent. And I got in for free to.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 24 Nov 2002 at 12:58 AM.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yeah I went to prom 3 times.........Had a date to all (same girl, we had been going out since I was 15 and it ended when I was 22)..No real outragous stories......just danced and the hotel room after parties (they were fun, but we would always leave to our own room before the party got outta hand, just wanted to spend a lil quality time together).

Old 24 Nov 2002, 02:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Doc is on a distinguished road

A senior wanted me to go to her prom

it was cool, we made out.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 10:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Never went to one!
Old 24 Nov 2002, 06:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I went to both proms (had to do the 12th class 2 times) , but alone . In Germany it isnt like "Come with a partner or stay at home" . A lot of us come without a partner .
Old 24 Nov 2002, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't plan on going to it....if I have a girl by then I will probably will go