ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

wel-come to the show! hey, sup, i'm new here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Skeptic Ninja is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Skeptic Ninja
Default wel-come to the show! hey, sup, i'm new here.

hey, lookie here! i've found a new e-home..quite possibly.

now. i am just looking for a place to post. my former forum has basically gone corrupt and gone ban-crazy..whatever. i'm not trouble, i'm simply looking for an internet site that i can contribute to, without a bunch of power-hungry morons with banning abilities chasing me. PLEASE tell me this isn't the case here...

well, yeah...a little about myself. i originally was on the internet four years ago...at age 10, with america online. i posted at various message boards (videogame related.), and alot of various chat rooms. let me note, that i have a mental disorder called Aspberger's syndrome. this syndrome is basically a form of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder)...and then i was just being taken off my medicine...so, uhh, yeah, you can imagine how hyper i was..let's just say, looking back at it now, from a completely different perspective, i think i could have qualified as mentally retarded...but this is all beside the point. the point is, i was a jackass on the internet, and soon i was kicked off of AOL. i went internetless for 2 years, then got ATT worldnet service. i posted at the www.playstation.com message boards, then left when the playstation 2 was released. then, i discovered the site www.wwfwcw.com (now known as TheMayhem) and posted there for about 10 months. i quickly became a respected poster, even at one point becoming a moderator of their main forum for about four months. i then resigned as moderator, and left for the now defunct Digital Fusion forums. i eventually worked my way up on that forum to moderator status, and even earned super-moderator status. the forum went under about six months later, sadly. i then floated around various forums, earning super-moderator status due to my reputation as a good mod, and even earned an administrator spot at a small forum named five-star forums.

well, here i am.

now that i've bored you half to death...let me tell you some actual stuff bout MYSELF! lol

well, my name is mike siraco...you can call me mike, or skep, or dickhead..whatever you prefer..lol. i'm 6'3 and (yup, here comes the fun part) 290 lbs. and i'm 14. i have plenty of pics..but youre attach limit is small, and i can't upload anything..if you want 2 c a pic of me, go to www.skepticam.coolfreepage.com . i've had the name SkeptickaL since last october. i recently added the ninja, and dropped the -kal. my AOL intstant messenger name is Skeptic Ninja 17. my MSN messenger name is Skeptickal@msn.com . my e-mail address is MDSiraco@attbi.com .

oh yeah- i'm a juggalo.

what is a juggalo?

well, a juggalo is a loyal fan of a certain two-manned rap group stemming from detroit.

the insane clown posse.

please don't let my musical preference give you a stereotypical image of my personality- i am not just "some dumb ICP fan". please. i am really into ICP, and like alot of their material, no matter how vulgar it is...it's original. i've come here to re-establish myself as a poster, and i hope i can make a positive first impression...

i think that's about it. peace, and see ya round like a donut.

p.s- i'm never normally this serious. i'll try, though. i'll try to keep my post quality to a maximum.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Nice resume.....And where did you come from?

Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO
I read like a line.

Ninja eh? ...Do you speak French?
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
LMAO
I read like a line.

i dont blame you, this post even bores ME
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Wassup Dan Mavrick.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

He recently came from http://www.ge-metal.com/forum/ which they banned him cause they gotten gay. I kinda brought him to this place. He can be strange at times but thats what makes him cool.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Wassup Dan Mavrick.
Thats not Dan Mavrick man, I told him about this place.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
LMAO
I read like a line.

Hey bettony i do (speak french !)

Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm, welcome to PWF....
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

LOL, umm, Welcome to PWF, I guess
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

WELCOME TO PWF!!!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Hmmm, welcome to PWF....
ah, the riddlebox...my favorite joker's card, by far.

well, actually, it's too close to call...

ringmaster, riddlebox, or the wraith.

the wraith is a great album...

*edit* WOW, nine replies in like five minutes? this place is great!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic Ninja

ah, the riddlebox...my favorite joker's card, by far.

well, actually, it's too close to call...

ringmaster, riddlebox, or the wraith.

the wraith is a great album...

*edit* WOW, nine replies in like five minutes? this place is great!
Riddle Box is definitely my favorite. I haven't had the opportunity to download The Wraith yet, but I'm sure it's fuckin great.

By the way, I'm not a juggalo (just in case you're wondering). I listen to all their music and appreciate their skill, but I also think Eminem is great. If I were to become a juggalo, I would have to hate Eminem pretty much, and that just ain't gonna happen.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

VERY un-true. in order to be a juggalo, you just have to follow ICP and their music. i, myself, LOVE eminem's music. he has a whole lot of talent. i recommend you purchase the wraith; it comes with either a free concert dvd, or a free seminar DVD, and a pretty cool inner booklet.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic Ninja
VERY un-true. in order to be a juggalo, you just have to follow ICP and their music. i, myself, LOVE eminem's music. he has a whole lot of talent. i recommend you purchase the wraith; it comes with either a free concert dvd, or a free seminar DVD, and a pretty cool inner booklet.
There lies the problem. No DVD player, and no DVD player in the forseeable future.

And I thought Juggalos were hardcore ICP fans, and if you follow ICP and their music, they hate Eminem pretty much.....

EDIT: *adds* Every Joker's Card has a cool inner nooklet with great artwork. I've downloaded all their albums so far, no sense in buying one now lol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

no, not all juggalos are closed-minded idiots, lol

just because we're juggalos, doesnt mean we have to follow ICP's every word. we are our own.