ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best DBZ fighter?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Best DBZ fighter?

Well whos your best DBZ fighter, i'll have to say Vegeta.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah got to go with the Sayian prince as well!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

CoolioMcawesome is on a distinguished road

Goku was always a step ahead of Vegeta. No matter how hard Vegeta tried he could never be Goku's equal. It got to the point that Goku had to hide his power from Vegeta so he wouldn't hurt his feelings. When Goku and Vegeta fought during the Buu saga, Goku purposely held back his true power and made Vegeta believe that he could actually win. As powerful as Goku is, however, Gohan is the series' greatest fighter. When he applied himself no one could match his power.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Vegeta is in my opinion. He's a fierce warrior and gives it his all every time he fights. He even went as far as to sacrifice himself for the good of the earth, even though it turned out he couldn't kill Buu with that attack.

He never compromises his beliefs, and stays loyal to his saiyan heritage. Everytime Goku waivers, Vegeta reminds him what kind of blood he has flowing through his veins. He started out as a villain, and has slowly, but surely turned into a hero mainly because of Bulma and his fathering of Trunx.

Vegeta is the most versatile character, and is my favorite.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Even if Vegeta is my favorite character , I have to say Gotenks is the best fighter (if he counts) !
Old 25 Nov 2002, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Yeah Gotenks counts, Gotenks is funny and good to watch, i don't think Gotenks makes an apperence in DB-GT though and that sucks.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Nov 2002, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I AM
KA ME HA ME HA mother fucker

no seriously its gotta be Vegeta casue he's such a bad ass
Goku is a tool

Old 25 Nov 2002, 11:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Even thought goku is stronger than vegeta, Vegeta is a better fighter
Old 26 Nov 2002, 05:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Vegeta of course, very cold though more so precise, he is the contributing negative factor, without him... they can all kiss their behinds bye bye.

strong second, Piccolo... the guy has 'much' to learn... but has what it takes to be the fiercest, he has been thrashed by the worst, but has also beaten likes of the best, making him quite capable, if anything else.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 26 Nov 2002, 11:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I say Picilo, Cause it takes more than just being strong to be a great fighter, it also takes smarts and Conmon sense and experience in the art of fighting, which Piclo has more than any other figher in the DBZ series...thats one of the main reasons why hes usualy the person that trains up and coming fighters, like Gohan, Turnks, Goten, Gotenks, etc....

Vegata and Gouku are tied for a close 2nd, but too often Vegeta's pride gets the better of him. While Goku can be too care fee at times of seriousness..

And Goutenks may be more powerful that most of the other fighters, but he severely lacks proper disiplne, and experience.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

I'd go with Teen Gohan, Ultimate Cell Saga. Prolly my favorite episode is when he goes SSJ2, its pretty sweet stuff. I also liked it when he went mystic Sayain and kicked buu ass ... until that pink fucker absored gotenks and piccolo.

I think Gohan had the most POTENTIAL of all the fighters, power wise and skill wise. He already had some of gokus fighting style down and his power was only limited by his efforts. He would have been mind boggling strong if he trained after he beat cell instead of slackin off like a dickhead. His power always rose incredable when he trained, even more so then goku or vegeta. Watch the early DBZ's , even as a kid Gohan always could release more energy then even goku. Eg. Raditz Saga, Garlic Jr. Saga ( the first one, not the second) , Frieza Saga ( took down form 2 Frieza) , Cell saga( Annialated his green ass!)
Old 29 Nov 2002, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by m4|ic3
I'd go with Teen Gohan, Ultimate Cell Saga. Prolly my favorite episode is when he goes SSJ2, its pretty sweet stuff. I also liked it when he went mystic Sayain and kicked buu ass ... until that pink fucker absored gotenks and piccolo.

I think Gohan had the most POTENTIAL of all the fighters, power wise and skill wise. He already had some of gokus fighting style down and his power was only limited by his efforts. He would have been mind boggling strong if he trained after he beat cell instead of slackin off like a dickhead. His power always rose incredable when he trained, even more so then goku or vegeta. Watch the early DBZ's , even as a kid Gohan always could release more energy then even goku. Eg. Raditz Saga, Garlic Jr. Saga ( the first one, not the second) , Frieza Saga ( took down form 2 Frieza) , Cell saga( Annialated his green ass!)
I agree with Malice. SS Teen Gohan is my favorite fighter.