ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Whats the ugliest car you ever seen?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Whats the ugliest car you ever seen?

I think the eclipse is a ugly mother fucker

Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Pinto

Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ford Focus.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Skeptic Ninja is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Skeptic Ninja

pontiac aztec...yuck...
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Big_Poppa_Pump
Ford Focus.
It's true.
Old 24 Nov 2002, 11:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Tempo..icky!
Old 25 Nov 2002, 09:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Whats the ugliest car you ever seen?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I think the eclipse is a ugly mother fucker
LOL I kinda agree with you there.

Well let's see.
New Camry 2003
Pontiac Aztec
Chevy Avalanche
Ford Focus
New Accords 2003 (I'm a honda fan but this car is ugly)
Toyota 4Runner (old Ones and New ones)
Toyota Echo (ugly little bastard)
Cadilac Catera
Nissan Frontier

If I remember the rest I'll post them.
Old 27 Nov 2002, 06:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

pinto, and the new beetle
Old 27 Nov 2002, 08:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
pinto, and the new beetle
Oh yeah the Pinto. I remember a sticker about the pinto the read "Hit me and we blow up together" LOL that was cool.

I disagree with the VW New Bettle cause the car might a little fuzzy but the car has the highest safety raiting ever recorded on any car in history.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic Ninja
pontiac aztec...yuck...

yup, I hate them
Old 01 Dec 2002, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

Jauq_Straap is on a distinguished road

Gremlin or Ford Focus.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 04:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The Honda Hybrid..<I think its the Hybrid.....the half Electric car>...only cause the back tires are covered.

Old 03 Dec 2002, 09:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i realllllllly hate the avalanche. front ends totally throws me off. and then they have to go and put it on the silverado!!! arg.
Old 03 Dec 2002, 11:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
i realllllllly hate the avalanche. front ends totally throws me off. and then they have to go and put it on the silverado!!! arg.
I got something worse Kevin. They got the Avalanche and put a Cadilac badge on it and charged 15,000 extra.
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
I got something worse Kevin. They got the Avalanche and put a Cadilac badge on it and charged 15,000 extra.