ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

:(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default :(

Why does everybody hate me now??
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Your cool, But why dont you like Soda?

Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
Your cool, But why dont you like Soda?

Are you trying to say that's why?
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No ILC, I think she was just asking.
I am pretty sure no one cares if we hate eachother.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

I dont know Im just asking.

Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I like ya ILC

Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Because, someone close to us both trusted her with something personal, and when I found out she let it out, I confronted her and she lied that she didn't do it, which I don't really care because we've never been close but my friend trusted her and the fact that she broke that in the first place but when she lied to him it pissed me off.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I haven't been around a lot to say either way but I doubt I would hate you or anybody else here if I was here more!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
Because, someone close to us both trusted her with something personal, and when I found out she let it out, I confronted her and she lied that she didn't do it, which I don't really care because we've never been close but my friend trusted her and the fact that she broke that in the first place but when she lied to him it pissed me off.
Oh okay whatever.

Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16

Oh okay whatever.

What's that supposed to mean???
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Thas my new phrase. yeah whatever.

Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

What the hell...? I should really come to this website more often, huh? Fill me in here...
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Also ILC, I have been told by 2 people that you told them "him" and I were a couple at one point..which is bullshit. Him and I had a friendship only and even it was disfunctional. I don't know what you have been told, but it probably shouldn't have been a "topic of conversation" either. ...So I am not the only one who has talked about people.

But yes, pretty much what she said is the truth. I told someone something I wasn't suppose to. I don't understand why it was such a big secret, even tho its obvious. But whatever, I was still in the wrong. I apologized to all people involved. But she refuses to forgive. So we have moved on...And I don't really think either one of us cares anymore...I don't anyway.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Hero
What the hell...? I should really come to this website more often, huh? Fill me in here...

On what Soda or people not liking me?
Old 23 Nov 2002, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

for what it's worth ILC I don't hate ya