ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shoplifting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 07:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Shoplifting

Have you ever shoplifted? Maybe small or large, but all in the same have you ever stole anything?

Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, other than some small stuff like candy, etc... I did steal a pair of Jean shorts from a department store in a mall once. That's pretty much it. I didnt get caught but i felt really guilty so i never did it again.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

When I was 4 I stole a 5 cent Andes mint.

...I don't steal. And if I check out somewhere and they forget to charge me for something, I take it back in and pay for it.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

back in the day......I have not anymore I now have a conscience...wishing I could take back what I did...but that was then this is now...

Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yes...I stole buble gum when I was younger
Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I stole a $2 bracelet & ring when I was a kid

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Not from stores. But from kids sometimes when I was younger.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

does stealing keys count?
when I was younger I used to nab keys all the time

Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

I stole pokemon cards when I was 7

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 23 Nov 2002, 01:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Yeah i used to be really bad when i was about 6-7 years old only because i never saw my dad or mum so i need toys just like any other child. I see my mum now but i don't see my Dad

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>