ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What other sites?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default What other sites?

Other than PWF what site do you go to the most?

I go to:

1. http://dwe.board.dk3.com/2/index.php .....I am a mod there :d it is a fairly new site and is slower getting going, but I like it
2. http://www.kazaa.com
3. http://www.wwe.com ............DUH

Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i smell a fight a mile away
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
i smell a fight a mile away
nope no fighting.....PLEASE!!!
the site is new I know one other mod is here on PWF also adn she loves this site....so no fights...

Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I used to go to yahoo poker a lot, but that place got boring as hell. I still go there occasionally, but it has lots of new faces that I don't know, and not many familiar faces.

I go espn.com

I go to my fantasy sports teams all the time.

I always go to msn music to see if they have any new album listings so that I can use for looking up all the tracks for what I wanna download.

Ummm, I think that's about it.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

www.rascalflatts.com - YEAH BABY!

www.ebay.com - buying and selling

www.wwe.com - yup, duh

www.eugenemirman.com - When I am sad the little singing picture always cheers me up

www.prowrestling.com - Yup, I go there

www.cdnow.com - I use it to sample a lot of songs before buying a CD
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
www.cdnow.com - I use it to sample a lot of songs before buying a CD
Heh, you should just download all the tracks and burn your own CDs. I do that and I have a nice sized CD collection, practically free considering the 200 blank CDs I got were free after the mail-in rebate.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
[url]

www.eugenemirman.com - When I am sad the little singing picture always cheers me up

went there ..... for some reason the speakers are down on my pc @ work.....but the baby is too cute!! I will listen @ home tomorrow...

Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~bidforpower/forum/
www.wwe.com
www.videogames.com
www.themayhem.com
Old 23 Nov 2002, 05:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Heh, you should just download all the tracks and burn your own CDs. I do that and I have a nice sized CD collection, practically free considering the 200 blank CDs I got were free after the mail-in rebate.
56K connection. 15 min per song.
And when downloading I can't do anything else. I just don't find it worth it. I soooo need a better connection.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

atributetoawesomeness.com and
adam-copeland.net
hehe
Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

puroresupower (japan wrestling)
audio galaxy
sporting news
yahoo fantasy sports
prowrestling
411wrestling
mikes friendly bar and grill

Old 23 Nov 2002, 09:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

themayhem.com(best site ever )
swedishmetal.net
ultimatemetal.com

Last edited by Apocalypse; 23 Nov 2002 at 11:51 AM.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 11:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

56K connection. 15 min per song.
And when downloading I can't do anything else. I just don't find it worth it. I soooo need a better connection.
I have a 56k connection too, but I can still do other stuff, just at a slower speed. A lot of times when I download an album, I'll do it when I'm not doin anything online, like watch a movie or play video games. My CD collection is up to about 55 maybe, and almost all have been downloaded or copied from someone else lol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 06:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

CWF - greatest e-fed ever !