ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Superpowers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Superpowers

my boredom strikes again
feel its wrath

If you could have any superpower what would it be??
and why???
(no one ever answers the why part)

I would probably take superhuman reflexes/agility/speed
you can make money with that shit
sports would never be the same

Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Spiderman,it would just be fun as hell to spit spider webs outa my hand.

Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Invisibility....So i can just walk in to bank vaults and shit

And to Fly....So i can just get up and fly to the banks i'm going to rob

Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Being the being known as the Nowhere Man, I already have many strange and wonderous powers... Flight, telepathy, invisiblity, intangabilty, shadow melt, immortality, and energy manipulation. As for the "Why?" part... I have no idea, ask the egyptian high priest who cursed me. Something about dishonoring his daughter. Me? I just want to die...
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Invisibility....So i can just walk in to bank vaults and shit

And to Fly....So i can just get up and fly to the banks i'm going to rob
Now would the invisibility transfer to the items you're carrying? Cuz if not, then you wouldn't be able to carry the money through the walls.

The super powers I would like, are that of Wolverine. His titanium skeleton and the claws and the ability to heal any wounds. This would be cool cuz then I could pretyt much do what I want, when I want, where I want, and to who I want, and if anyone tried to say anything to me, I'd fuck em up. If they managed to hurt me in any way, I would just heal.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK

Now would the invisibility transfer to the items you're carrying? Cuz if not, then you wouldn't be able to carry the money through the walls.

The super powers I would like, are that of Wolverine. His titanium skeleton and the claws and the ability to heal any wounds. This would be cool cuz then I could pretyt much do what I want, when I want, where I want, and to who I want, and if anyone tried to say anything to me, I'd fuck em up. If they managed to hurt me in any way, I would just heal.
now thems bank robbin powers

Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

originally i was going to say the powers of Wolverine but since Stick already said that I can up with a better one.

I would want the power of Wolverine's best freind Morph. then i could have all of your peoples powers. now just think of those possibilities.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
originally i was going to say the powers of Wolverine but since Stick already said that I can up with a better one.

I would want the power of Wolverine's best freind Morph. then i could have all of your peoples powers. now just think of those possibilities.
I thought Morph just morphed into the person, but didn't take on their super powers. Hmmm, I think I should research this lol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

I thought Morph just morphed into the person, but didn't take on their super powers. Hmmm, I think I should research this lol.
Morph was jsut a shape changer. He could only steal a persons likeness (voice, fingerprint, body type, ect.) Not their powers...
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

he does morph into the person but when he does he somhow gets their powers while he assumes their form. i never really got it but i always liked his powers.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
he does morph into the person but when he does he somhow gets their powers while he assumes their form. i never really got it but i always liked his powers.
Nah, he could only do things like wolverine's claws or Omega Red's tendrils
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That's what i was thinkin NM. The only person that is close to stealing powers I believe is Rogue, but she only steals energy if she touches them with her bare skin to their bare skin. Mystique can also morph into the shape of people I believe. I haven't followed any comics for a while, maybe like 8 years lol.
Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

BUT....I'm flying so people seeing flying bags...Would be stuck and confused...But good point,It made me think

Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
That's what i was thinkin NM. The only person that is close to stealing powers I believe is Rogue, but she only steals energy if she touches them with her bare skin to their bare skin. Mystique can also morph into the shape of people I believe. I haven't followed any comics for a while, maybe like 8 years lol.
well now Rogue actually steals them permanently
she currently has wolverines bone claws..has had em for a while now and also can do cyclops optic blast

Old 23 Nov 2002, 12:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

No i remeber a few years back when the firsdt X-Men cartoon was dooing new episodes still Morph was evil and he turned into Cyplose and shot Wolverine in the back with the eye blast power.