ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dr. Red-Star...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Dr. Red-Star...

some of you posters my remember me as the intelligent head shrink that helped other posters solve problems, so if anybody has anymore, tell me about them, and i shall do my best to help you in your terrible times of turmoil..so send your letters to dr. redstar

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My girlfriend lives an hour and 59 minutes away and she wants me to go see her the day after Thanksgiving, but I don't really wanna drive that far, what should I do Dr Star?!?!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
My girlfriend lives an hour and 59 minutes away and she wants me to go see her the day after Thanksgiving, but I don't really wanna drive that far, what should I do Dr Star?!?!
Dear Closet Homo,
you should start off by cutting the act out, we can all tell your gay but scared to let your close ones find out about, while a hour and 59 minutes is a long way, its not too long to get some pussy... however you are trying to avoid that coochie by staying home, probaly with your boyfried who you will have sex with thanksgiving night.....just let her know, your a big ol homo,

sincerly your friend
dr redstar

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey STICK sue him for Medical Malpractice LOL
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Dear Dr Red-Star,
There's a closet homosexual at these forums posing as a doctor and offering advice no one gives a shit about, what should I do?

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

Dear Closet Homo,
you should start off by cutting the act out, we can all tell your gay but scared to let your close ones find out about, while a hour and 59 minutes is a long way, its not too long to get some pussy... however you are trying to avoid that coochie by staying home, probaly with your boyfried who you will have sex with thanksgiving night.....just let her know, your a big ol homo,

sincerly your friend
dr redstar
God damn, you are fuckin right! I am a homo! So that's why I've always been attracted to the likes of Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze, Denzel Washington, Al Pacino, Wesley Snipes, and Carrot Top. Thanks Dr Star, you have been a great help!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

God damn, you are fuckin right! I am a homo! So that's why I've always been attracted to the likes of Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze, Denzel Washington, Al Pacino, Wesley Snipes, and Carrot Top. Thanks Dr Star, you have been a great help!
STICK........ You're scarier than Nino
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Dear Dr Red-Star,
There's a closet homosexual at these forums posing as a doctor and offering advice no one gives a shit about, what should I do?
Dear Bob Big Boy
its obvious when you talk....that you have a lot of stress, overconsumption of food, can cause stress to get the best of you, either call jenny craig, or 1 800 LA weight LOSS...those places will be sure to help you, drop those pounds, and the bad attitide..
p.s. stop posing as a doctor

sincerly your friend
dr redstar

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca

STICK........ You're scarier than Nino
And who exactly is nino?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Some Crazy Fag from the WWE forum. He has a crush on the rock or something.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dear Dr. Red-Star...
I have been having some serious reality checks lately. All my friends are either having babies or getting married. My future seems much more uncertian. Are they moving too fast or am I too slow?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Dear Dr. Red-Star...
I have been having some serious reality checks lately. All my friends are either having babies or getting married. My future seems much more uncertian. Are they moving too fast or am I too slow?
Dear Confused and Horny
there are not moving to fast or slow...but you are the chosen one...years ago, im not exactly sure, but the computers got to smart, i dont know who attacked who first...but the computers have clouded our minds...but you are the one to save us all.... you can change your perception of time at will....now i cannot tell you about the matrix, you have to see it for yourself

sincerly your friend
dr redstar

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Dear Dr. Red-Star...
I'm not this Dr. FagStar character, but I can answer your question. You're only 18 I think. You don't want to have any children yet. You still have many years before you should even think about having a baby. Also, you don't want to rush into a marriage just because your friends are doing it. Wait till you have the right person and have been with them for a while and make sure everything is taken slowly and not rushed.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

I'm not this Dr. FagStar character, but I can answer your question. You're only 18 I think. You don't want to have any children yet. You still have many years before you should even think about having a baby. Also, you don't want to rush into a marriage just because your friends are doing it. Wait till you have the right person and have been with them for a while and make sure everything is taken slowly and not rushed.
go to oprah, go to oprah, go to oprah...and please refrain from calling redstar...fagstar..he gets emotional very fast

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

go to oprah, go to oprah, go to oprah...and please refrain from calling redstar...fagstar..he gets emotional very fast
Ooopppsss!! Sorry Dr. FagStar errr I mean RedStar. It will never happen again

FagStar